***NHL Hockey Thread***

JJ Husker

3 hours ago, walksalone said:

Av's in 7...

This game is gonna be a track meet.   Was talking to a friend who knows his hockey, said that each game this series could go over 10 goals...

I made quite a few over bets. Added 10+ when it was 1-1

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

58 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

7-4 end of period 2.

9 goals in the first 27 minutes.

Gon be a fun series

8-6 final :hellloooo

Cant ask for more than that,  in a first game conf finals hockey game!!!  

Well you can, but... That was fun hockey !!!:cheers

• Oh Yeah! 1

That was one of the better game 1's, you're ever going to see.  (unless you're a defensive hockey game)  You knew that was a hell of a game from the way the studio guys acted during the intermissions.  I kept laughing every time one of the analysts would look at Gretzky, saying "don't you wish you were down there", and you could see in Gretzky's eyes, envy...

That game was absolutely batsh*t crazy, and I still think it goes 7, although I'd be happy with the Av's in 6

NYR-TBL, i'm going with the blueshirts.  I think they're built to beat TB.  Although this is going to be the polar opposite of the WCF

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

43 minutes ago, walksalone said:

Draft kings had it at 11

For game 2, MGM is maxing out at 9.5. Over 9.5 is at +300 odds.

7 is the o/u line. Over -135, under +110.

I took every half point increment over, from 7.5 to 9.5  Probably will be a defensive battle :lol:

2 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

For game 2, MGM is maxing out at 9.5. Over 9.5 is at +300 odds.

7 is the o/u line. Over -135, under +110.

I took every half point increment over, from 7.5 to 9.5  Probably will be a defensive battle :lol:

I highly doubt it...

Are they going to start Smith again?  Is Kuemper going to be good to go for game 2?

52 minutes ago, walksalone said:

NYR-TBL, i'm going with the blueshirts.  I think they're built to beat TB.  Although this is going to be the polar opposite of the WCF

IDK why but I just have no respect for the Rangers. Heck all their off season moves were just adding goons to deal with Wilson and the Caps. Shesterkin, Panarin, Zibanejad and Kreider are good but pretty big drop off after that imo. But apparently I’m wrong because I’ve lost a lot of money betting against them in these playoffs.

• JJ Husker changed the title to ***NHL Hockey Thread***