Huskers vs Minnesota

Mavric

Question the point that got it to a deuce in the 3rd set and why they didn't challenge it as that was too close and probably needed a second look (none of the replays had a good enough angle to confirm definitively).

Edit: Hate to complain about the refs, but that challenge on the pancake in the 4th not being overturned was BS. The way the team reacted after it happened was telling.

Honestly they played terrible. Smiling and having a good time in the first set when they was down like 5 points. It does not appear that they take it serous enough. All I am asking is for the day of the game you get into game mode and stay that way until the job is done. I am tired of our teams showing their a$$ on the basketball court the football field the diamond and now it is leaking over to the volleyball court. I know that our coaches are serious about winning why are our players lackadaisical on game day?