Huskers vs Minnesota

Mavric

14 minutes ago, huskersrule95 said:

I’m sure there were like we started in different rotation. Just saying we are also playing much better too. 

Playing much better. Doing the things Cook said were the difference. Not allowing as many aces and blocks.

5 hours ago, Husker03 said:

I don't think it is fair to lob this criticism toward John Cook. The guy knows how to have the girls ready to play. 

Cook is definitely worth his salt I am not arguing that, but you can see the difference in the way the girls played today vs Friday. Same teams/lineup what was the difference? IMO it was the way they approached the game. Now I know that it wont be a overnight fall from grace but I watched Nebraska roll their helmet and fat a$$ out on the field and expect a win and it just does not happen that way. It is a gradual process to fall from the top  but if you allow little things to come in and effect the approach it will compound and you will get into a situation like the football team.  To me there is no reason why Nebraska volleyball should ever not be in the final four, and with the performance they game on Friday they wont get there, conversely with the performance the gave today they will. 

7 hours ago, RichardHangslow said:

Honestly they played terrible. Smiling and having a good time in the first set when they was down like 5 points. It does not appear that they take it serous enough. All I am asking is for the day of the game you get into game mode and stay that way until the job is done. I am tired of our teams showing their a$$ on the basketball court the football field the diamond and now it is leaking over to the volleyball court. I know that our coaches are serious about winning why are our players lackadaisical on game day?

Old man yells at clouds.

• Plus1 1