Huskers vs Minnesota

Mavric

15 hours ago, RichardHangslow said:

hey if you're happy with that performance on Friday that that says more about you that it does me.

There is a significant difference between being unhappy with a performance and the sky-is-falling, dogs-and-cats-living-together, why-don't-we-even-care-about-playing irrational diatribe you went on.

• Plus1 2

Bahahaha, so me expecting our National championship caliber volleyball team to come out and play the way they did on Sunday every single match is irrational. Then when they don't and I express my concern is in your opinion me proclaiming by he sky is falling? 

Did you see the difference in play from Friday and Sunday? Why on Earth should we not call out the horrendous play on Friday for what it is? 

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, RichardHangslow said:

Bahahaha, so me expecting our National championship caliber volleyball team to come out and play the way they did on Sunday every single match is irrational. Then when they don't and I express my concern is in your opinion me proclaiming by he sky is falling? 

Did you see the difference in play from Friday and Sunday? Why on Earth should we not call out the horrendous play on Friday for what it is? 

Your revisionist history about what you actually posted is impressive.

• Plus1 1