Mexican Recipes/Pic

Roxy15

Haven’t made, looks good to me!

ROLLED  CHICKEN TACOS/FLAUTAS topped with lettuce,  cheese and salsa de CHILTEPINE, MY MEXICAN RICE, side of simple GUACAMOLE. 

CHICKEN TACOS/FLAUTAS: boiled chicken with 3 garlic cloves and 1 tbs kosher salt for 30 min. Shredded chicken, added handful hand crushed oregano and seasoned if needed. Filled very thin corn tortillas and fried 1-2 min on each side. 

MEXICAN RICE 

Ingredients: 

3 cups jasmine rice, 16oz can of peeled whole tomatoes, 1/2 white onion chopped, 4 garlic cloves chopped, 1/2 bush of cilantro chopped, 2 whole tomatoes diced, diced green bell peppers,  6 cups of water with 3tbs of caldo de pollo. 

Directions:

I add oil to a pan enough to cover the bottom then I add a 1/2 of your chopped onion, cilantro, & garlic and sautee for 10 seconds then add your rice and sautee until its nice and toasty brown, then i add a little more oil if needed in the center and add the remaining veggies. Then mix then add your can of whole tomatoes make sure you crush them first then finally add  water/chicken base and bring to a high boil  then you cover and simmer for 20 minutes. 

SIMPLE GUACAMOLE: 2 ripe avocados, 2 green onions finely chopped, half Chile guerito chopped, juice of 1 lemon, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, salt and pepper and mash with a fork. 

SALSA - 1 can of tomato sauce, 1/2 can of water, 10 crushed chiltepines, garlic salt and pepper to taste. Shake in container.

4AF90DAA-F003-4BE4-821A-E381F247A35A.jpeg