Worst Loss Since 2015?

Mavric

1 hour ago, krc1995 said:

The Colorado’s 

^^^ This.

Sure we may have gotten curb stomped many times by the likes of tOSU and Wisconsin, but at least we saw those a$$ whoopings coming. In the Colorado games we went above and beyond to secure defeat at the hands of a team we should've beat. There's plenty more like these but being CU makes it that much worse.

• Plus1 1

BYU in 2015.....Hail Mary....Lost home opening winning streak IIRC.  The entire college football world knew what I knew when I googled our new HC.  Dude sucked.  And we have never recovered....

I've got to say Minnie 2020 was one......They were down to volunteers who practiced for about 3 days and beat us.......

Illinois 2020

Bo Pelini's 2 blowout losses against Wisconin (championship & 408); plus Pelini's Prime Time Night game lopsided loss to Russell Wilson Wisconsin 48-17 on ESPN (they were #7 and we were #8);  the Pelini blowout loss to #12 Ohio State 63 to whatever... When Pelini got clobbed by Michigan 45-17; And when he got CREAMED by Oklahoma 62-24, etc, etc... Lots and Lots of ugly, embarrassing games there.  Not to mention Texas A&M, The Longhorns, Texas Tech, Iowa, Iowa State, Missouri, UCLA Twice, etc, etc...  (Thank goodness for Kansas, FCS teams, cream puff non-conference games, KSU, Iowa State, and crappy Colorado, Purdue, Illinois teams at the right time)

Mike Riley - Purdue, Iowa and the 2 games against OSU.  

HCSF - The Michigan game was super ugly.  That was shocking.  Truthfully, there have been 7-11 games this current staff could have won, but the 2nd half got the better of them for whatever reason imaginable.

:)

7 hours ago, admo said:

Bo Pelini's 2 blowout losses against Wisconin (championship & 408); plus Pelini's Prime Time Night game lopsided loss to Russell Wilson Wisconsin 48-17 on ESPN (they were #7 and we were #8);  the Pelini blowout loss to #12 Ohio State 63 to whatever... When Pelini got clobbed by Michigan 45-17; And when he got CREAMED by Oklahoma 62-24, etc, etc... Lots and Lots of ugly, embarrassing games there.  Not to mention Texas A&M, The Longhorns, Texas Tech, Iowa, Iowa State, Missouri, UCLA Twice, etc, etc...  (Thank goodness for Kansas, FCS teams, cream puff non-conference games, KSU, Iowa State, and crappy Colorado, Purdue, Illinois teams at the right time)

Mike Riley - Purdue, Iowa and the 2 games against OSU.  

HCSF - The Michigan game was super ugly.  That was shocking.  Truthfully, there have been 7-11 games this current staff could have won, but the 2nd half got the better of them for whatever reason imaginable.

:)

You're going to drive yourself nuts for no reason bringing up all that "old stuff".  Reread the instructions. ;)

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

I remember making a big thread and chart chronicling Bo's losses.  It was pretty interesting to gauge everyone's reactions to them, and a few years later many were still fresh in people's minds.

At this point I can't even remember who all or how we managed to lose our games a few months ago.