Worst Loss Since 2015?

Mavric

On 2/26/2021 at 6:36 PM, NUance said:

2015 Illinois, 14-13.   We led 13-0 going into the 4th quarter.  Late in the 4th quarter we still had a six point lead.  Then we threw an incomplete pass on 3rd down, stopping the clock with about a minute left.  The punt gave Illinois the ball on their 28 yard line with 51 seconds on the clock.  They drove down the field through our Swiss cheese defense, and threw a 22 yard TD pass with 10 seconds on the clock for the win.  

Aside from incompetence on the field, this was the first game I took my young son to.  It rained.  We lost.  Worst. Game. Ever.  

This post should lead all +1's just on the fact that NUance posted.  Great to see someone from the time of sensible posting.  

• Plus1 1

On 2/26/2021 at 6:26 AM, funhusker said:

You're going to drive yourself nuts for no reason bringing up all that "old stuff".  Reread the instructions. ;)

Oh I read them.  I just didn't agree with "ONLY GO BACK TO RILEY DAYS" for comparison (3 years before Frost).  We've had so many awful games in the past 10 years, it makes sense to round it out respectively (10 years instead of "6"). So that's what I did.  Not what the Nebraska writer wants.