Biden Foreign Policy

7 hours ago, LumberJackSker said:

Well israel is undefeated in wars with its Muslim neighbours. Maybe that's a sign. :sarcasm

All this can end if god would just show up in a burning bush and declare who owns the land. My guess is on the buddhists since they have never killed anyone over nonsense. Thats who I would choose if Im god. 

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ZRod said:

This will be a defining moment for Biden's Presidency. Israel needs to be stopped. It's time to put our foot down and demand peace.

how long would the next peace last? As long as hamas is in power in gaza and the hardliners in israel continue building settlements there will never be peace.

4 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

how long would the next peace last? As long as hamas is in power in gaza and the hardliners in israel continue building settlements there will never be peace.

Zero seconds?

People here, in America, simply can't understand the hate that lives over "there".  

I don't even know if there is a close second.  Maybe (big maybe), Irish Catholics vs English (f#&%ing losers)

Maybe all the non-Russian countries in Eastern/Central Europe vs the crazy Commies.  

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’ve always had a problem with our unconditional love of Israel. 

Kind of hard to defend a country doing things that South Africa and 1930's Germany did, as well as what China and Russia are doing.

18 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

Stopping the settlements would be a pretty good start.

15 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Zero seconds?

People here, in America, simply can't understand the hate that lives over "there".  

I don't even know if there is a close second.  Maybe (big maybe), Irish Catholics vs English (f#&%ing losers)

Maybe all the non-Russian countries in Eastern/Central Europe vs the crazy Commies.  

If Jared Kushner couldn't solve it there is no solution.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Stopping the settlements would be a pretty good start.

It would be but then you still have an armed terrorist group running gaza and a corrupt israeli pm that has to do what the ultra conservatives want or he'll lose job and possibly go to jail. This is a conflict that has stumped every single administration since 1948 i don't think its America's problem to solve but at the same time we shouldn't be giving israel billions of dollars a year either. I have no idea what the answer is but i doubt there is ever a 2 state solution.

10 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

It would be but then you still have an armed terrorist group running gaza and a corrupt israeli pm that has to do what the ultra conservatives want or he'll lose job and possibly go to jail. This is a conflict that has stumped every single administration since 1948 i don't think its America's problem to solve but at the same time we shouldn't be giving israel billions of dollars a year either. I have no idea what the answer is but i doubt there is ever a 2 state solution.

I pretty much completely agree with you. It's not our issue to solve, and we shouldn't be funding it either, but we can call their bulls#!t. France, the UK, Germany, Russia, Canada; they all call our bulls#!t. So was is it that Israel is so off limits?

• Plus1 1
35 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

If Jared Kushner couldn't solve it there is no solution.

I mean, people joke about it, I get that, but there is literally no solution. 

Look what the nazis did, and people are "over it" (the one badass survivor I had come speak was not and I LOVED HER), but these crazies in the middle east will never ever ever be "over it".  Ever.

• Plus1 1