Biden Foreign Policy

41 minutes ago, Redux said:

Oh now when things happen under Democrat rule we can pick and choose who to blame.  I guess it's Bush's fault the Taliban have aquired helicopters and drones we just.....letf for them apparently?

Pretty sure if Trump would have won in 2020 that MLB would have played their "Field of Dreams Game" in Kandahar...

• Haha 1

Well that was quick. And we didn’t know this was coming based on sending 5000 troops back to save people. 

“Taliban fighters have entered Afghanistan’s presidential palace hours after President Ashraf Ghani fled the country," Al Jazeera reported in an article sharing many pictures and a video of the terrorist group taking the palace. The pictures and the video are marked, "Al Jazeera Exclusive."

"The group’s leadership, surrounded by dozens of armed fighters, addressed the media from the country’s seat of power," Al Jazeera added.“

• Plus1 1
55 minutes ago, nic said:

Well that was quick. And we didn’t know this was coming based on sending 5000 troops back to save people. 

“Taliban fighters have entered Afghanistan’s presidential palace hours after President Ashraf Ghani fled the country," Al Jazeera reported in an article sharing many pictures and a video of the terrorist group taking the palace. The pictures and the video are marked, "Al Jazeera Exclusive."

"The group’s leadership, surrounded by dozens of armed fighters, addressed the media from the country’s seat of power," Al Jazeera added.“

But I thought I was fear mongering just a few days ago!

Weird....

5 minutes ago, Redux said:

A bunch of Q Anon Rednecks: "We R Insurrectionists!"

The Taliban: "Hold our beer..."

https://apnews.com/article/afghanistan-taliban-kabul-bagram-e1ed33fe0c665ee67ba132c51b8e32a5

You do realize there was no resistance to this takeover, right? Which means the govt we put in place didnt give a s#!t and over 90% of their country wants Sharia Law in place. Everyone is on the same page over there and this was going to happen no matter what. 

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, Redux said:

Oh now when things happen under Democrat rule we can pick and choose who to blame.  I guess it's Bush's fault the Taliban have aquired helicopters and drones we just.....letf for them apparently?

Wait... weren't you on here crying about how we were never going to leave and how there would always be an excuse for staying?  And now when we beat it in haste like you wanted you're here crying about the ramifications?  Can't make this up.  :facepalm:

Still waiting for that imminent Syrian invasion btw.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Wait... weren't you on here crying about how we were never going to leave and how there would always be an excuse for staying?  And now when we beat it in haste like you wanted you're here crying about the ramifications?  Can't make this up.  :facepalm:

Still waiting for that imminent Syrian invasion btw.

I bet you swing at every pitch thrown at you and miss like 90% of them

48 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

You do realize there was no resistance to this takeover, right? Which means the govt we put in place didnt give a s#!t and over 90% of their country wants Sharia Law in place. Everyone is on the same page over there and this was going to happen no matter what. 

I realize that this has been yet another massive failure to rehab Afghanistan.  I realize the military presence we are pulling out is about 10yrs too late.  I realize the matter in which we are exiting has not only been done as political leveraging, but done with such ridiculous incompetent leadership that we essentially GAVE the Taliban weaponry.

If that doesn't piss you off then you need to recheck your motives in posting any opinions on this topic.

9 minutes ago, Redux said:

I realize that this has been yet another massive failure to rehab Afghanistan.  I realize the military presence we are pulling out is about 10yrs too late.  I realize the matter in which we are exiting has not only been done as political leveraging, but done with such ridiculous incompetent leadership that we essentially GAVE the Taliban weaponry.

If that doesn't piss you off then you need to recheck your motives in posting any opinions on this topic.

I dont get pissed off at things that happen thousands of miles away and have no impact on my life. 

• Oh Yeah! 1
29 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

I dont get pissed off at things that happen thousands of miles away and have no impact on my life. 

20yrs we've been dumping money into this war.  That's tax paying American money, ie. you and me.  And the Taliban have greatly impacted Americans lives once before, you should care.

• Plus1 1