Biden Foreign Policy

8 minutes ago, Redux said:

20yrs we've been dumping money into this war.  That's tax paying American money, ie. you and me.  And the Taliban have greatly impacted Americans lives once before, you should care.

Now were out so we arent spending money there anymore, which is what I wanted. How did the Taliban impact American lives? 9/11 was done by Al Qaeda and the majority of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. Had nothing to do with the Taliban. 

• Fire 1

11 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

Now were out so we arent spending money there anymore, which is what I wanted. How did the Taliban impact American lives? 9/11 was done by Al Qaeda and the majority of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. Had nothing to do with the Taliban. 

We aren't out yet, and given the current failures on pulling out it will be hard for this Administration to justify a complete and permanent withdrawal.  Let me say it again, Blackhawks and Drones, Millions of dollars of military technology that we just left them.  Not concerning though right?  And of course, those two groups have nothing to do with eachother 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1258033

Nothing at all

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Redux said:

We aren't out yet, and given the current failures on pulling out it will be hard for this Administration to justify a complete and permanent withdrawal.  Let me say it again, Blackhawks and Drones, Millions of dollars of military technology that we just left them.  Not concerning though right?  And of course, those two groups have nothing to do with eachother 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1258033

Nothing st all

Hmm kinda like the US is protecting the Saudi Arabian terrorists when they murder US citizens. Because they sell us oil. 

The whole middle east is a mess. They need to get their asses out of the medieval age. We need to stay as far away from that area as possible. 

25 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I don't disagree with you, but keep this same energy when it comes to Central American countries.

I have been. Ive been consistent in my criticism of our foreign policy decisions for a long time now. Especially Bolivia and Venezuela more recently. 

4 hours ago, Redux said:

But I thought I was fear mongering just a few days ago!

Weird....

I think the administration said the Afghan army was 300,000 strong against 70K ish Taliban. I have to believe most of the army just picked up and went home before the fighting started. Probably left the country or blended back in. I have to admit I am as shocked as anyone on how quickly this happened. It was almost like our march to Bagdad in Gulf War I. I feel bad and embarrassed. The two kids I know that were over there for several tours are really ticked off.

7 hours ago, Redux said:

The Taliban are being given US military equipment......but it's not concerning because it's far away.  I'd say LOL but I'm not really laughing.  This is a complete and utter failure.

I got some news for you. The Taliban have been acquiring our equipment for 2 decades.

The drones are portable drones, not Predators or whatever. The Blackhawks are the s#!tty ones we gave to the Afghan army so it was expected to be a write off. They've had Humvees and MRAPs for a long time now. It's just typical military waste as always.

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s definitely possible you didn’t know any service members who died over there.  Many of us did, and it affected our lives. 

Yes, we shouldnt have been there in the first place. If we didnt start this war on a lie, none of our military would have been killed over there. The taliban didnt do 9/11. It was a BS war to begin with. Blame the US military industrial complex and their greed for those unneeded deaths. 

• Fire 1
4 hours ago, ZRod said:

I got some news for you. The Taliban have been acquiring our equipment for 2 decades.

The drones are portable drones, not Predators or whatever. The Blackhawks are the s#!tty ones we gave to the Afghan army so it was expected to be a write off. They've had Humvees and MRAPs for a long time now. It's just typical military waste as always.

This^ is downplaying things for the sole sake of being contradictory

• Plus1 2