Biden Foreign Policy

4 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

How could you possibly know this? You don't because you don't know what would have happened if the withdrawal had happened 6 months ago. So we're left to reason out what is likely to have happened. (I'm also amused you accuse me of assumptions and then go on to make assumptions.)

Logical reasoning: 6 additional months of preparation and planning likely leads to better execution of the withdrawal. So without those 6 months the execution is likely to be worse.

I just want it to be fair if we're both playing in imaginationland.  And I'm the one being contradictory :lol:, lol read both these^ paragraphs back to back.

6 additional months, and we have video of people falling off a fleeing plane.  If you think this was the result of 6 extra months of strategizing.....I literally don't know what else to say to you.

8 minutes ago, Redux said:

I just want it to be fair if we're both playing in imaginationland.  And I'm the one being contradictory :lol:, lol read both these^ paragraphs back to back.

If you don't understand basic concepts like knowing vs reasoning about something, then I understand why you can't see the contradiction in what you're saying.

8 minutes ago, Redux said:

6 additional months, and we have video of people falling off a fleeing plane.  If you think this was the result of 6 extra months of strategizing.....I literally don't know what else to say to you.

Maybe look into other withdrawals that had less time like the Fall of Saigon.

12 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

If you don't understand basic concepts like knowing vs reasoning...

Maybe look into other withdrawals that had less time like the Fall of Saigon.

Like you're proving you don't comprehend?  But you are free to have that opinion, it's just that, an opinion.  It's wrong, but again you're welcome to have it.  Extra time does not equal extra success.  Just looking at this situation objectively, it's pretty clear this wasn't the expected outcome IF you believe our President at his own words:

Saigon?  Really?

4455.jpg?width=445&quality=45&auto=forma

6118d065c040ad0018ce5de8?width=700

:dunno

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/clip-biden-saying-people-wont-lifted-off-embassy-roof-afghanistan-resurfaces-just-that-happens-1619517%3famp=1

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Redux said:

Extra time does not equal extra success.

:facepalm:

18 minutes ago, Redux said:

Just looking at this situation objectively, it's pretty clear this wasn't the expected outcome IF you believe our President at his own words:

Congrats at arguing against strawmen that I never said. Continue on your tirade.

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Congrats at arguing against strawmen that I never said. Continue on your tirade.

I'm good.  I thoroughly defended my opinions, trounced yours and validated what I've said all along.  You had to bend words and misinterpret everything I said because agreeing would be too painful.  You may carry on now.

But again for those in the back:

We should've gotten out 6 months ago

This is much worse than it should've been

Biden even said this wouldn't happen and it has

It's okay to admit this guy is a schlub and they botched this and I said as much months ago

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

The actual quote was "they're chanting death to America, but they seem friendly.   It's utterly bizarre.". Context.  You aren't there.

No s#!t.....I watched it.  Did....did you think you did something there?

Lol, what do you think that changes?  This is the worst gotcha moment I think I've experienced on this board :lol:

*Edit* Do you not understand how tweets work?  Like :dunno

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, Redux said:

No s#!t.....I watched it.  Did....did you think you did something there?

Lol, what do you think that changes?  This is the worst gotcha moment I think I've experienced on this board :lol:

*Edit* Do you not understand how tweets work?  Like :dunno

BestIncomparableAfricanfisheagle-max-1mb.gif

:lol:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

The actual quote was "they're chanting death to America, but they seem friendly.   It's utterly bizarre.". Context.  You aren't there.

Ha...come on man.  What more do you need to realize these dudes hate you, did one of them have to go right into the camera and yell out Death to...and then your name, address and SS number?

These dudes on that video would burn you alive in a cage if you were over there right now.

&

I don't blame that other leader for bolting, that dude was about to have his insides ripped out.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Ha...come on man.  What more do you need to realize these dudes hate you, did one of them have to go right into the camera and yell out Death to...and then your name, address and SS number?

These dudes on that video would burn you alive in a cage if you were over there right now.

You're missing the point.  She said it's "utterly bizarre".  That's the context.  She's not saying they are nice guys.  She's saying it's utterly bizarre that they are seemingly being friendly at that moment in time even while chatting "death to America".  Capiche?  What the f#&% is so hard to understand?

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

You're missing the point.  She said it's "utterly bizarre".  That's the context.  She's not saying they are nice guys.  She's saying it's utterly bizarre that they are seemingly being friendly at that moment in time.  Capiche?  What the f#&% is so hard to understand?

The point is those nutjobs would burn you alive in a cage, that is the only point.  Not if they were calm about it (that is creepier by the way)

When you are yelling out that you want to kill people, it is not being friendly.    It is not bizarre because those dudes are sick nutjobs, that is how people like that act.  It would have been bizzare if they said "You know what, turns out we were wrong, America rocks!"

This SOB "seemed friendly" while ringing the doorbell and politely letting the dude know he was going to rape and kill his wife,  guess what, he wasn't, neither are those a$$h@!es. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1