Biden Foreign Policy

24 minutes ago, Redux said:

Mike Pompeo is a douchflute.....but what exactly are you getting at here?  Honestly?  The Taliban takeover was imminent and this guy lied about it then?  Or are you saying now that Kabul has fallen he's admitting terrorists are terrorists?  Weird flex either way at first glance, but I'll listen to what you want to reiterate.

If you can't see the utter hypocrisy of those like Pompei coming in now and insinuating this withdrawal would have gone seamlessly had they still been in charge, when in reality it was their policies of kowtowing to the Taliban that helped lead to the situation on the ground today, then I'm not sure you'll ever get it.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Oh Yeah! 1

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

The Middle East is burning, Biden is losing Supreme Court decisions that he knew was illegal at the time he made them, the Border is a disaster and his border policy changes have been recently reversed by the SC, we are embarrassed on the World stage, but at least we don’t have mean tweets anymore.   

Great Job Biden voters :clap

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

The Middle East is burning, Biden is losing Supreme Court decisions that he knew was illegal at the time he made them, the Border is a disaster and his border policy changes have been recently reversed by the SC, we are embarrassed on the World stage, but at least we don’t have mean tweets anymore.   

Great Job Biden voters :clap

What about enormous price surges in homes, material, supplies, equipment? What about fuel prices that have increased .98 cents a gallon since January?  This happens to be the highest it's ever been, since 2014 (Obama).

What about America being told to get vaccinated.  Ok, well 350 million (!) doses have been administered in 2021.  Wonderful.  But now we are having to wear masks as well?  Say what?  We could go on and on.  The leadership is a mess. Some refer it to "the better america of our dreams"

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 1

5 hours ago, Scarlet said:

If you can't see the utter hypocrisy of those like Pompei coming in now and insinuating this withdrawal would have gone seamlessly had they still been in charge, when in reality it was their policies of kowtowing to the Taliban that helped lead to the situation on the ground today, then I'm not sure you'll ever get it.  

You have an interesting comprehension process

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Middle East has been a cluster f#&% for centuries. Trump also lost supreme court decisions. Border has been a disaster for decades. I'm not sure how this is more embarrassing than Syria or saluting North Korea generals. I'm not happy with how the past couple weeks have gone in Afghanistan. The rah-rah my team is perfect, your team sucks in politics is getting exhausting. Sane people can acknowledge Trump's shortcomings in 4 years, and Biden's in year 1. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
21 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Middle East has been a cluster f#&% for centuries. Trump also lost supreme court decisions. Border has been a disaster for decades. I'm not sure how this is more embarrassing than Syria or saluting North Korea generals. I'm not happy with how the past couple weeks have gone in Afghanistan. The rah-rah my team is perfect, your team sucks in politics is getting exhausting. Sane people can acknowledge Trump's shortcomings in 4 years, and Biden's in year 1. 

It still amazes me to see how torn apart some of those countries are and how old and worn down everything looks.  

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Nice picture. My son texted me from school this week asking why some kids won’t stand for the pledge of elegance.  I will show him this picture as part of that discussion.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, teachercd said:

There are still people on this board that can't bring themselves to say that the Talibaners are crazy a$$ nut jobs that need to be executed.  

Because if we start with the Taliban, then we'll need to extend a similar rationale to the domestic terrorists groups (e.g. Proud Boys) that are proud modern-day GOP supporters? 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 2
44 minutes ago, nic said:

Nice picture. My son texted me from school this week asking why some kids won’t stand for the pledge of elegance.  I will show him this picture as part of that discussion.

Sometimes you just have to look at a post, nod, and say, "yup". :D

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Because if we start with the Taliban, then we'll need to extend a similar rationale to the domestic terrorists groups (e.g. Proud Boys) that are proud modern-day GOP supporters? 

Ha...maybe!

I mean, how hard is it to say that Taliban members are horrible and should be put down.

Same with Nazi dorks

Proud boy weirdos and so on.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1