Biden Foreign Policy

57 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

You really do consume some interesting media.

Well his own VP accused him of racism, his past words also show his racism.  He’s been credible accused of sexual misconduct and seems to enjoy sniffing young kids, grifts with his kids and brother as shown though Hunter.  Pretty much most politicians are conmen so I believe he falls well into that category too:dunno

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

On 9/1/2021 at 10:53 AM, RedDenver said:

I found an article with a whole bunch of fact checks of things being reported about the withdrawal from Afghanistan:

https://news.yahoo.com/fact-check-roundup-true-false-194714534.html?_guc_consent_skip=1629491533

A few of the interesting ones:

Let's take a look at this shall we....

CLAIM: "Afghan Islamists" have sentenced 229 Christian missionaries to death.

Our rating: False

There is no evidence to support claims the Taliban sentenced 229 Christian missionaries to death, although the group has killed Christians.

Phew, what a relief!

CLAIM: The Taliban takeover of Afghanistan is a "false flag" staged for political gain.

Claims that the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan is a "false flag" staged for political gain are baseless conspiracy theories. 

No s#!t......lol

CLAIM: The U.S. Air Force C-17 plane leaving Kabul was an "inflatable decoy."

A C-17 plane in a video leaving Kabul, the Afghan capital, was not an inflatable decoy. Air Force officials told USA TODAY the plane was real. 

...........duh

CLAIM: Female Afghan Army pilot Safia Ferozi was stoned to death by the Taliban

There is no evidence the Taliban killed Afghan Army pilot Safia Ferozi by stoning on Aug. 29

Literally can't find anything on this OTHER THAN fact check sites claiming it's false.  Yet our government basically handed the Taliban a list of names that equate to a hit list (durrr fact check, FACT CHECK) so this wouldn't surprise me one bit to be true.  The Taliban also said they'll be much more acceptable towards women's rights so I'm sure we should believe them....

CLAIM: The Taliban painted several men's faces in tar and paraded them through the streets as punishment for practicing Christianity.

A TikTok video claiming the Taliban punished several men for practicing Christianity is false. The tarred men were shamed after the Taliban accused them of theft. There is no evidence the public shaming had anything to do with Christianity.

Again, we're left at believing the Taliban at their word here so...

CLAIM: A video shows the Taliban hanging someone from a helicopter

A video claiming to show the Taliban hanging someone from a helicopter is mislabeled. A different angle of the incident shows the man in the video was alive, and Afghan media outlets reported the man was a Taliban fighter attempting to hoist a flag

This one is accurate, viral video clips catch on like wildfire when narratives are involved.  Glad to see this one was BS.

CLAIM: The Biden administration 'gifted' the Taliban $80 billion in weapons and wants to take 9mm pistols away from Americans

The U.S. spent $28 billion, not $80 billion, on military equipment for the Afghan National Security Forces. Some of the equipment was recovered by the Taliban, not "gifted" by President Joe Biden's administration. Biden has not proposed taking 9mm pistols away from Americans. 

I guess they fact checked the definition of GIFTED here...just spot on fact checking :facepalm:.  No, he didn't put a bow on the equipment.  But leaving it behind and allowing them to aquire it without a gifting ceremony makes it totally forgivable right!  And as for Joe taking 9mm guns:

Biden said, "The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it's a 9mm pistol or whether it's a rifle, is ridiculous. I'm continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things."

Joe just saying words again with zero knowledge of what he's saying.

That's all I had time for, will continue looking over this list

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1