2021-2022 Huskers.

Still being said that someone is leaving.  Not sure why it hasn't been announced yet.

Banton said to be coming back.  Coaches still think he has a lot of potential despite him struggling down the stretch this year.

Sure seems like Stevenson is the most likely candidate to announce he's leaving.

• 2 weeks later...

26 minutes ago, Mavric said:

EzbsHGMVEAINqqg?format=jpg&name=small

Sort of interesting that they include Edwards and Wilcher in the recruiting class when they were transfers. 

I get they are just using their stars to explain fi they were new recruits(and Edwards basically is since he re-classified and joined in Jan with DePaul).

That being said, in terms of excitement, I really want to see what Tominga can do. I get he is smaller and questions about other aspects but some of his tape gets me excited that he will shoot from anywhere, has a quick release and seems comfortable shooting in weird spots. 

McGowens is the prize of the class. I hope Edwards will be a good shooter.

Overall, these 6 guys could be program builders. Only guy I am so/so on is Kojents but cant teach that size. 

19 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Sort of interesting that they include Edwards and Wilcher in the recruiting class when they were transfers. 

I get they are just using their stars to explain fi they were new recruits(and Edwards basically is since he re-classified and joined in Jan with DePaul).

That being said, in terms of excitement, I really want to see what Tominga can do. I get he is smaller and questions about other aspects but some of his tape gets me excited that he will shoot from anywhere, has a quick release and seems comfortable shooting in weird spots. 

McGowens is the prize of the class. I hope Edwards will be a good shooter.

Overall, these 6 guys could be program builders. Only guy I am so/so on is Kojents but cant teach that size. 

247 didn't include the transfers in their rankings when they have us at 14. They only have 4 commits.