LHP Cade Povich (0-0) vs. TBA
TV/Streaming: BTN+
Radio: Husker Sports Network

Saturday, March 6 (10 AM) – DH1 (7 INN)
Pitching:
 RHP Chance Hroch (0-0) vs. TBA

Saturday, March 6 (45 Mins. After Game 1) – DH2 (9 INN)
Pitching:
 RHP Shay Schanaman (0-0) vs. TBA

Sunday, March 7 (10 AM)
Pitching: LHP Jake Bunz (0-0) vs. TBA

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Anyone know if BTN+ will be showing games this season?

33 games on BTN or BTN+ last season, that's not even including the NET/ESPN games. I see a total of 3 scheduled for TV this year. 

Not sure BTN is all that interested in baseball. We know the B1G isn't so what would make us think their network is? Sad, really really sad!!!

edit: looking at the bigten schedule it shows the iowa series on BTN+ (interestingly, it appears Nebraska and Maryland [links shown in the schedules] are the only 2 schools that broadcast the games on the radio. Hmm... that says something, yes?)

5 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Not sure BTN is all that interested in baseball. We know the B1G isn't so what would make us think their network is? Sad, really really sad!!!

Update: Nebraska got back to me and said they plan on airing all their home games on NET/BTN/BTN+. League office is just slow releasing the details (I'm Shocked!). 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, hskrfan4life said:

This weekends games on BTN+

Is BTN+ a solo subscription or is it part of the BTN group meaning, if you have BTN you also have BTN+????

edit: NVM... think i answered my own question with a simple search. Seems BTN+ requires an additional monthly  subscription thereby is not included in your cable providers package even if the provider provides BTN.

Link: https://www.btnplus.com/packages?type=0

3 hours ago, Loebarth said:

Is BTN+ a solo subscription or is it part of the BTN group meaning, if you have BTN you also have BTN+????

edit: NVM... think i answered my own question with a simple search. Seems BTN+ requires an additional monthly  subscription thereby is not included in your cable providers package even if the provider provides BTN.

Link: https://www.btnplus.com/packages?type=0

I have paid for the PLUS for several years. You can subscribe for all schools in the conference (for I think it's about 120), But I take the package that only offers all Nebraska events, and if I recall correctly it was about 79 or 80 bucks. To me it's worth it,  although if you try and have several TVs streaming on it simultaneously It tends to knock one off when you fire up another.