SIGNED - QB Richard Torres

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

27 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Torres commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

Pretty sure you're arguing against no one at this point.

That probably sounded good in your head and thought you would get a like or 2 by thinking your the funny guy. But I have just responded to BigRedBuster's comments back to me. So last I checked I am not arguing with anyone. But BigRed and I have had a few exchanges back and forth. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

That probably sounded good in your head and thought you would get a like or 2 by thinking your the funny guy. But I have just responded to BigRedBuster's comments back to me. So last I checked I am not arguing with anyone. But BigRed and I have had a few exchanges back and forth. 

No, there isn't anyone out there saying that our offense is all fine and dandy.  But you have to act like it's some revelation that Frost doesn't think our offense is as good as it should be.  You never miss an opportunity to talk about how bad things are, even if no one is saying anything different.  And now you're trying to convince people that you're right even though no one is arguing against you.

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

You can choose to ignore that is an indicator things have not gone well or as planned. Or you can say man we need to do better.

Are you trying to posit that you know inside info on whether or not Scott Frost is personally reflecting on his failures or ignoring the results? 

• Plus1 1

I guess I don't see any issue with what 93-97 had said.  Torres himself even said the coaches showed him film of Marriota and Milton and didn't mention anything about watching film of the current team.   I'm guessing there is a reason why.  

• Fire 4
  • Oh Yeah! 1

7 hours ago, Stumpy1 said:

I guess I don't see any issue with what 93-97 had said.  Torres himself even said the coaches showed him film of Marriota and Milton and didn't mention anything about watching film of the current team.   I'm guessing there is a reason why.  

The coaches are responsible for that reason though, can't pretend it's someone else's fault.  If I were a kid visiting a school in year 4, that would be a big red flag,  pun intended.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I just like the fact that he put a dropped pass in his highlight tape.  I would do the same thing.  "hey look at me drop this dime and the receiver not catch it".

Is that a remix of Sade he has in his background music in the video? It makes sense, because it’s the only thing slower than him running. He should have gone with “Smooth Operator”. Oh well...

8 minutes ago, Courtesy Flush said:

Is that a remix of Sade he has in his background music in the video? It makes sense, because it’s the only thing slower than him running. He should have gone with “Smooth Operator”. Oh well...

I don't think he is slow.  He is 6'6" and takes long strides.  He covers ground pretty quickly.  From his slight build I would assume some time in the weight room would only help  in that regard.  or he could be slow

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Toe said:

Yeah, big long striders like him can be deceptive at first glance. I'd like to see some actual timed numbers.

There was a claim of a 4.5 40 which I'm sure is hand-timed but even then I'm a bit skeptical.  I do think he's faster than he looks but 6-5 guys don't usually run particularly fast 40s.  

I'm not concerned about his speed.

• Mavric changed the title to SIGNED - QB Richard Torres