2021-22 Nebrasketball Schedule

23 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wouldn't this hurt some of those team's chances of making it to March Madness?

No because the only way these teams make it is if they win their conference tournaments and non conference games don’t affect their seeding. Unless they are talking about teams like vcu, st bonaventure, st Mary’s, Richmond, Dayton, or others good enough to get a bid without winning their conference. 

• 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, Mavric said:

Huskers will be hosting an MTA over Thanksgiving.  South Dakota, Tennessee State and Southern will be here.

That makes five or six "buy" games depending on the format of the MTA and the previous posts about Kennesaw State, Sam Houston State & Idaho State are correct.

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Usually that's where the exhibition game is.  It's just usually against a low-level opponent.  So I'm not sure if this is instead of that or something different.

From what I've seen/read it would in in addition to a "secret" scrimmage and an exhibition game against a state college (i.e. Wayne State, Chadron State) and would be similar to when we played at Mississippi State and the revenue went to hurricane relief.  Essentially it would be a third preseason game.

• Plus1 2
8 hours ago, ECisGod said:

From what I've seen/read it would in in addition to a "secret" scrimmage and an exhibition game against a state college (i.e. Wayne State, Chadron State) and would be similar to when we played at Mississippi State and the revenue went to hurricane relief.  Essentially it would be a third preseason game.

Probably local- maybe one of Iowa state, Missouri, Kansas, Kansas state, Wichita state, OU, OSU, Tulsa? Colorado?