2021 NCAA Basketball Tournament

Mavric

I like Illinois right now.  My current Final Four:  Gonzaga vs. Bama.   and Illinois vs. tOSU

Of course I've changed my final four three times already, and I'll probably adjust it three or four more times before the Friday deadline.  

btw, I fully admit to having little or no knowledge about college basketball.  But that's never stopped me from filling out pool sheets in the past.    

54 minutes ago, NUance said:

I like Illinois right now.  My current Final Four:  Gonzaga vs. Bama.   and Illinois vs. tOSU

Of course I've changed my final four three times already, and I'll probably adjust it three or four more times before the Friday deadline.  

btw, I fully admit to having little or no knowledge about college basketball.  But that's never stopped me from filling out pool sheets in the past.    

I feel pretty good about Gonzaga and Illinois. The other 2 regions could go a few different ways me thinks.

The bracket seems a bit tougher than usual this year. The pool I run has a twist, first round games are worth one point but you get the seeding difference if you pick a dog. So a 12 over a 5 is worth 7 points if correct. It really encourages you to pick underdogs but it can bite you pretty hard in subsequent rounds if you're wrong as the point values tick up each round.

• Plus1 1
  • seaofred92 changed the title to 2021 NCAA Tournament Discussion

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I usually don't pay that much attention to the play in games.  But, the UCLA/MSU game is interesting.  I picked MSU to win it and think they could have a chance to win another game.

I agree, but it all depends on how motivated they are. Are they going to play like the team that beat Illinois, Ohio St, and Michigan, or are they going to come out flat and play like they did when they got blasted by Minnesota and Rutgers. They've been so Jekyll and Hyde this year it's kinda crazy.