2021 NCAA Basketball Tournament

Mavric

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

B1G obviously beat each other up too much in that grueling conference schedule.

Hard to care about games against these lesser opponents when you're used to playing that tough conference competition.

Do I detect a bit of sarcasm? :lol:

2 biggest upsets of the day belonged to the B1G. Not a great testimony. C'mon Grand Canyon...:D

10 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Do I detect a bit of sarcasm? :lol:

2 biggest upsets of the day belonged to the B1G. Not a great testimony. C'mon Grand Canyon...:D

Maybe top it off with a 16 - 1 upset, Texas Southern over UMich.:o

At least we have Creighton to root for.

Right?  There's no bad blood between UNL and Creighton is there?  I know so little about the school except it's in Omaha.  Heck, surprised me that a customer to my store down here went there, but I hadn't seen him in years.  

Picked 22 of 32 games correct (including 5 of the 10 lower seeds). Nothing spectacular but it does have me in the lead in the small pool I run. Unfortunately I did not fare quite as well with numerous parlays on my betting site. Nothing terrible though, think I lost only about $9 overall on the tourney between play in games and round 1.

Illinois better kick it in the a$$ here or this is going to be a bracket buster for me as I have them in the championship game with the Zags.