Season Ending Feedback Requested: What Could Make You Participate On The Basketball Board More?

Do you like the game threads?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, really disappointing way for the season to end tonight against Penn State, but like the Huskers, we’re already going to start building towards next season beginning tomorrow. If you have some feedback on what works well and what doesn’t work well currently, it would be appreciated. I’ve added some poll questions here to get the conversation started/going but feel free to make additional suggestions outside of what is included on the poll questions. Thanks for your time and feedback. 

• Plus1 1

1. Do you like the game threads? Other:  I used to participate in game day threads (mostly for football).  I'm generally in favor of them even though I don't participate anymore.  

2. What would make the game threads better and/or make you participate more in them?  Other:   No suggestions here.  As for me I like basketball, but am more of a football fan.  

3. Outside of the game threads, what typically brings you to the basketball board?  Recruiting. 

4. As it relates to basketball recruiting- what could make the recruiting section better?  Other:  I dunno.  Maybe more coverage of local Nebraska kids, even if they're going elsewhere.  

=========================================== 

Thanks for running the Nebrasketball forum, Fred.  (SeaoFred92)    I always see "Fred" when I see your name.  lol 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, NUance said:

1. Do you like the game threads? Other:  I used to participate in game day threads (mostly for football).  I'm generally in favor of them even though I don't participate anymore.  

2. What would make the game threads better and/or make you participate more in them?  Other:   No suggestions here.  As for me I like basketball, but am more of a football fan.  

3. Outside of the game threads, what typically brings you to the basketball board?  Recruiting. 

4. As it relates to basketball recruiting- what could make the recruiting section better?  Other:  I dunno.  Maybe more coverage of local Nebraska kids, even if they're going elsewhere.  

=========================================== 

Thanks for running the Nebrasketball forum, Fred.  (SeaoFred92)    I always see "Fred" when I see your name.  lol 

Thanks for the feedback NUance- this is helpful stuff as is all the other information @desertshox@ECisGod@commando

Ya, at the end of the day, similar to the football forum.. More success will lead to more interest. I love all things NU so I hang out in the basketball section during the season, but I don't live and breath it near as much when we are bad, which we usually are. But there's always next year!

• Plus1 1

To me, basketball is a little harder to do a game thread for because it moves a lot quicker than football. I know in the past that some members have tried to set up live chats for football games. I don't know if anyone would be interested in that or not. I think they use Discord for the College Football Risk game and we used that for a couple football games. It was OK. Much faster than posting on here. Like everyone else said, better team = more interest. I know we all appreciate you guys taking time to create the threads and keep updating the other content here. :thumbs  

• Plus1 1

See I like that because then we can see which state and high school they are going after or where they are having the most success bringing in players I know the Frost era is new but it would be cool to see what it looks like over 10 years.  See where the recruiting inroads are being built and what coaches have the best ties with what high schools. Its just more interactive for the fan and that is always a positive.