*** NFL 2021 ***

As a Packers fan, not really sure what Rodger's Camp is doing. Packers aren't gonna trade him, it's a 40 mil cap hit. Media was ignoring this aspect yesterday (obviously a boring narrative). It's literally cheaper to keep him on contract than it is to trade him. Packers FO is gonna present ARod two choices,  be the Packers QB next season or pay back his signing bonus and go host jeopardy. He has no leverage. 

13 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

As a Packers fan, not really sure what Rodger's Camp is doing. Packers aren't gonna trade him, it's a 40 mil cap hit. Media was ignoring this aspect yesterday (obviously a boring narrative). It's literally cheaper to keep him on contract than it is to trade him. Packers FO is gonna present ARod two choices,  be the Packers QB next season or pay back his signing bonus and go host jeopardy. He has no leverage. 

If he somehow comes to Denver, I might have to move. The donkey's fans are already unbearable 

Couldn't believe the Bears were able to get Fields.  Just hoping they work on their OL issues next.  Still excited with the pick.  Finally something to get excited about as a Bears fan but will be watching to see what the team does to help him next.

This is going to get real interesting/entertaining.

On 4/30/2021 at 9:43 AM, GSG said:

If he somehow comes to Denver, I might have to move. The donkey's fans are already unbearable 

Lots of smoke about that very thing tonight. Sounding inevitable. I’m only a Broncos fan while they have HOF quarterbacks ala Elway and Manning. Might be time to get back on the bandwagon :lol: I’m not sure that they have enough other pieces this time though.

8 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Lots of smoke about that very thing tonight. Sounding inevitable. I’m only a Broncos fan while they have HOF quarterbacks ala Elway and Manning. Might be time to get back on the bandwagon :lol: I’m not sure that they have enough other pieces this time though.

An ESPN article yesterday said they think there are really only 7 possible trade destinations and they ranked the Broncos as the #1 possibility.  Their proposed trade had the Broncos sending Surtain plus the next two first-round picks plus Lock and Tim Patrick to the Packers for Rodgers and Eric Stokes (Packers first-rounder this year).  So basically swap first rounder CBs this year plus two more first rounders plus a decent receiver.  I think I'd jump on that in a second.

• 2 weeks later...