*** NFL 2021 ***

21 minutes ago, GSG said:

But he apparently can't block practice squad guys :dunno 

Pretty sure he can block.  He's 34 years old and playing TE for the first time in the NFL no less.   I wasn't expecting him to beat out other younger guys who also have been playing TE their entire careers.

8 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Pretty sure he can block.  

Tapes says otherwise. Let's be honest, he only keeps getting chances because he's "Tim Tebow" not because he's actually good at any of this. Bad NFL QB. Bad at baseball. Terrible at TE. 

16 minutes ago, GSG said:

Tapes says otherwise. Let's be honest, he only keeps getting chances because he's "Tim Tebow" not because he's actually good at any of this. Bad NFL QB. Bad at baseball. Terrible at TE. 

The tapes?!?!???  Yeah not participating in the ridiculous let's find another reason to bag on Tim Tebow that seems to be all the rage in the infrawebs.  Dude's a stud in my book and is actually a pretty likeable guy as well for numerous reasons.  He tried and didn't make it.  Carry on.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

The tapes?!?!???  Yeah not participating in the ridiculous let's find another reason to bag on Tim Tebow that seems to be all the rage in the infrawebs.  Dude's a stud in my book and is actually a pretty likeable guy as well for numerous reasons.  He tried and didn't make it.  Carry on.

Yes, the tapes of him playing TE, where he whiffs on blocks and looks generally lost, is super slow on his routes, etc. Geez, dude. 

6 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

I never understood the Tebow hate. The guy was a freak athlete and probably at the time, the second best dual threat QB of all time in college history. 

It would have been interesting if he had went to the nfl to play tight end from the beginning.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I never understood the Tebow hate. The guy was a freak athlete and probably at the time, the second best dual threat QB of all time in college history. 

It would have been interesting if he had went to the nfl to play tight end from the beginning.  

Also, I'm not saying he was a great NFL QB.  But the Broncos are one of the most successful franchises over the last 40-ish years.  But they only won two playoff games over a 14 year span between Elway and Manning.  Tebow won one of them.

• Plus1 1