*** NFL 2021 ***

5 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

LOL I agree.  All the LA teams stocking up.

I cheer for small market teams in NBA (Pacers) and MLB (Indians). Pacers never get superstars while the Lakers have 3 max contract guys. Indians entire payroll was less than one Dodgers pitcher. NFL I think my Packers finally gonna get one of these guys, and he signs to be the #3 or #4 receiver with the freaking Rams. 

• Fire 1
9 hours ago, Mavric said:

Eh, I can see why it was called taunting. 

Maybe if you just got called up from the practice squad go celebrate with your teammates instead of staring the other bench down for 15 seconds.

5 seconds from turning from his teammates to turning back to run to his bench. So he stared for 3ish seconds. 

Reminds me of this:

24 minutes ago, deedsker said:

5 seconds from turning from his teammates to turning back to run to his bench. So he stared for 3ish seconds. 

Yeah, it was quite a bit longer than that.

The tackle happened on the far hash from their bench.  He did some sort of kick spin then walked well outside the closer hash while staring at the bench.  Then continued to stare at the bench as he kind of shuffled backwards before turning around. 

It was pretty unnecessary, especially when it was the other three rushers that really caused the pressure and force Ben to scramble right into him.

I'm not a huge fan of taunting penalties but that was pretty over-the-top.

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

Yeah, it was quite a bit longer than that.

The tackle happened on the far hash from their bench.  He did some sort of kick spin then walked well outside the closer hash while staring at the bench.  Then continued to stare at the bench as he kind of shuffled backwards before turning around. 

It was pretty unnecessary, especially when it was the other three rushers that really caused the pressure and force Ben to scramble right into him.

I'm not a huge fan of taunting penalties but that was pretty over-the-top.

I literally found the live clip and time stamped the movements. 5 seconds from celebrating with teammates to turning from the bench to run off. It was literally that long.

6 minutes ago, deedsker said:

I literally found the live clip and time stamped the movements. 5 seconds from celebrating with teammates to turning from the bench to run off. It was literally that long.

When then you literally counted wrong.  And your original claim was 3 seconds.  Now it's 5?

He is already staring at 0:16.  He finally turns around at 0:23.

43 minutes ago, deedsker said:

5 seconds from turning from his teammates to turning back to run to his bench.

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

When then you literally counted wrong.  And your original claim was 3 seconds.  Now it's 5?

He is already staring at 0:16.  He finally turns around at 0:23.

You are wrong, read again. You include the extra two seconds it take for him to turn around after he backpeddles. Still 5 seconds from turning from his teammates to start running back to the bench.