*** NFL 2021 ***

11 minutes ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

I am so done with Shermer and Fangio, and Teddy needs to go too. That defensive effort was excellent; just brutal. 

Agree on all counts.

Glad Surtain is playing like an All-Pro.  Because there was a fella named Mac Jones sitting there that would be handy right now (not that I'm totally sold on drafting him but would be an upgrade this year).  

• Plus1 1
47 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Agree on all counts.

Glad Surtain is playing like an All-Pro.  Because there was a fella named Mac Jones sitting there that would be handy right now (not that I'm totally sold on drafting him but would be an upgrade this year).  

Agreed, I was really torn on that pick with Jones and Fields available. I like Surtain, but it is so clear that Lock is not the guy. Guess they have a plan for next season? 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

Agreed, I was really torn on that pick with Jones and Fields available. I like Surtain, but it is so clear that Lock is not the guy. Guess they have a plan for next season? 

I really think they thought they had Watson.  Then ... yeah.

I want to believe they made a run at Rodgers.  Hoping they do this offseason.  That would make things interesting really quickly.

• Plus1 1