*** NFL 2021 ***

I mean, these two paragraphs are scary:

According to ESPN metrics powered by NFL Next Gen Stats, the Rams ranked first in pass rush win rate this season. The Bengals, meanwhile, ranked 30th in pass block win rate, and they were 25th or worst in pass block win rate at every position (the five OL spots, TE and RB). And this will be the third Super Bowl matchup featuring an offense sacked 50-plus times during the regular season (Bengals) and a defense that racked up 50-plus sacks (Rams).

Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald (127, first) and Bengals defensive end Trey Hendrickson (107, third) rank in the top three in first pressures this season, including the playoffs. Hendrickson was 11th in pass rush win rate (21.9%), and the Bengals' pressure rate fell from 33% with him on the field to 21% with him off it. Donald, though, had the second-highest pass rush win rate this season (26.7%), despite being double-teamed at the sixth-highest rate in the NFL (64%). In fact, Donald's 23.1% pass rush win rate when being double-teamed was the same as sack leader T.J. Watt's overall mark. And when both Donald and edge rusher Von Miller are in the pass rush, the Rams have a pass rush win rate of 54.2% (including the playoffs).

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33245728/rams-bengals-super-bowl-score-predictions-prop-bets-matchup-keys-kickoff-mvp-picks-betting-advice-more

I think Stafford might turn it over too many times (as he does from time to time)..... or else he needs to play really good without the turnovers and they win big.

I'm hoping for a fun, close, amazing game.  It's hard not to pick the Rams, but I'm leaning on Cincy.  They've had the more difficult playoff run.  Raiders (got to win a playoff game!) the Titans #1 seed, and the KC Chiefs.

I remember saying a team never advances if getting sacked 8 times in a game, and then Burrow got his 9th sack lol.  And they still won.

Bengals are the last team I could have imagined being in the SB this year.  So I'm giving them all the credit. 

• Fire 1