2021-22 B1G Notes

• 4 weeks later...

2 hours ago, ECisGod said:

This is where I’m at with this one.  I’m fine with someone recording something like this is the public really needs to know what’s going on because of abuses or if a coach is doing something extremely bad that needs out. I don’t see that here. 

@BigRedBuster What about the other one, recorded in 2011 and released in 2013 (over a year before he was fired)? That one I would say fits the same description of "someone choosing to record that meeting, hold onto it and choose to weaponize it."

It is a s#!tty thing to do, and the Badger one sounds like it was an assistant coach that did it.

The Bo one was s#!tty as well.  If you do it and you don't "use it" within like 24 hours, then you did it with the intent of screwing a dude over, period.  

On the Gard one, my guess is he will make it through this for this season, all those seniors but Brad are gone.  But I think after this season, if they don't finish with about 21 wins, he will be gone.

Either way, Badger BBall is starting to slip.

10 hours ago, Toe said:

@BigRedBuster What about the other one, recorded in 2011 and released in 2013 (over a year before he was fired)? That one I would say fits the same description of "someone choosing to record that meeting, hold onto it and choose to weaponize it."

I can't remember who it was that recorded it.  But, it probably should have never been recorded and released.