WR Landon Samson [South Carolina - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

24 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Samson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Warrior10 said:

Has a meeting with Day today after working out for OhioSt yesterday, I got a bad feeling. 

I just don't see him as a scholarship guy for tOSU.  I don't know how many WRs they are taking in this class but they already have a five-star, a high four-star and a mid-four-star.

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, Mavric said:

I just don't see him as a scholarship guy for tOSU.  I don't know how many WRs they are taking in this class but they already have a five-star, a high four-star and a mid-four-star.

Sounds like they are taking at least 4 WR's this class between what they plan to lose to draft and lost to transfers. 

18 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

This class looks no different than a lot of Iowa, wiscy, and NW classes. They have been pretty competitive lately 

And we have lost to them under this staffs tenure every year basically. We haven’t developed crap. 

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, Decked said:

And we have lost to them under this staffs tenure every year basically. We haven’t developed crap. 

Yep. Been close and outplayed all 3 of them at times. What has not developed??  The whole team? Every position is bad and not developed??

DBs, DL, LBs much improved

OL, TE, OLBs improving

WRs. Not great, but KW Left a size able hole in the roster. Talent there just young. 
RBs- not improved. Head scratcher really. 

QBs - TBD. Have been great when they have playmakers. Been avg to bad without. Big year for them. 

• Plus1 8
31 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Yep. Been close and outplayed all 3 of them at times. What has not developed??  The whole team? Every position is bad and not developed??

DBs, DL, LBs much improved

OL, TE, OLBs improving

WRs. Not great, but KW Left a size able hole in the roster. Talent there just young. 
RBs- not improved. Head scratcher really. 

QBs - TBD. Have been great when they have playmakers. Been avg to bad without. Big year for them. 

We developed so well that in the sum of Frost being here we have a total of one win over those three programs. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Landon Samson [South Carolina - Signed LOI]