NCAA Tournament Contest

Mavric

On 3/19/2021 at 4:44 PM, JJ Husker said:

....and #2 seed tOSU. Rough day.

My Madness pool sheets this year might be my worst ever.   I bought into the B1G hype.  Turned out to be a B1G bust.    

6 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

@Mavric you got that super duper fancy spreadsheet churning out any numbers yet?

I don't yet but hope to have that tonight.

Sorry, I've been traveling since Thursday and haven't had a chance to get to it yet.  Just got home so hopefully will have it later this evening.

• Thanks 1
On 3/19/2021 at 10:38 AM, NUance said:

And there goes a third of my teams before noon Friday.  *sigh*  

I didn't get a lineup posted here.  But in the other version of this I run, I am in third place out of 12 entries.... and didn't pick a single team that made the Sweet 16.  That's an all-time low since I've run this contest.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

And now I see why @JJ Husker was so anxious to see the standings.  He's leading and is the only one with 4 teams left.

I haven't had a chance to double-check my numbers yet but I'll make sure everything is right before the next round starts.  If you see something I screwed up, let me know.

Results and Standings

Unfortunately I can only get 2 to the final four and 1 to the championship. All 4 are on the left side, 2 west & 2 east. That could bite me if Baylor or Nova or Houston make a run. If my bracket picks hold, could still get 4 to the elite eight.

My bracket looks like two different people filled it out. Right side is completely busted and left side looks pretty darned good.

9 hours ago, Mavric said:

I didn't get a lineup posted here.  But in the other version of this I run, I am in third place out of 12 entries.... and didn't pick a single team that made the Sweet 16.  That's an all-time low since I've run this contest.

In my full pool sheet I have 7/16 with predicted winner Illinois on the bus home.  I'm dead in the water unless Bama or Houston win the whole thing.  Oh well.  There's always women's ncaa volleyball.  

• 2 weeks later...