3-lbs. Cube Steak
2 Cups Beef Broth
2 Cans Cream Of Mushroom
Salt
Pepper
2 Packets French Onion Soup Mix
2 Packets Au Ju Gravy

Instructions:

Spray your crockpot with a non/stick spray.

On a plate layout, your cube steak and pepper and very lightly salt if you want. I went easy on the salt since the french onion soup mix and the gravy would have salt in them.

*You could salt these and cover them in flour and lightly brown in a frying pan if you want to, but, I love to put things in  my crockpot and just let it cook.  I opted not to do that step but it could add some flavor to your steaks*

Now I make my broth with Better Than Boullion Beef base. I made up two cups in a smaller Pyrex measuring cup. 

Now, I love my Pyrex measuring cups, I used my 8 cup Pyrex to mix everything all together.

In a large bowl, the large Pyrex measuring bowl combines the beef broth, cream of mushroom soup, Au Ju gravy mix, and french onion soup mix all together.

Turn your crockpot on low and lay your steaks out on the bottom.  I did make this in my new 8 quart Crock-Pot.

Pour your mixture over the steaks and cover.

Cook on low for at least four hours.  

***I did stir mine a couple of times once the steak had cooked to allow the gravy mixture to completely cover the steak.

65B8A41E-61A0-43A1-884C-6A38CF6426C7.jpeg