***2021 NFL Draft***

GSG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's a passing league.  You have to have a stud QB and guys that can stop the pass on the other side of the ball.  So I'm not going to complain about getting possibly the best CB in the draft.

But with huge question marks at QB, I hope the Broncos don't regret passing on BOTH Fields and Jones when they fell in their lap.  Or Micah Parson for that matter.

Of course, maybe they'll go all-in to land Aaron Rodgers now.  Which would have me almost wanting to dance naked in the street.

• Haha 1

On 4/7/2021 at 11:49 AM, Mavric said:

I keep seeing more things on Lance not being particularly accurate.  To me, that's about the highest priority for an NFL QB.

I hope my Broncos don't sell the farm for him...

I can't figure out what the Donkeys are doing. Pre draft they acquire Teddy Bridgewater and then with the 8th pick they bypass Fields and Mac Jones for a CB.  Apparently they think Lock and Bridgewater are good enough. They're not horrible but they need a lot more than simply serviceable QBs imo.  Was hoping Paton might be an improvement over Elway but....

1 minute ago, JJ Husker said:

I can't figure out what the Donkeys are doing. Pre draft they acquire Teddy Bridgewater and then with the 8th pick they bypass Fields and Mac Jones for a CB.  Apparently they think Lock and Bridgewater are good enough. They're not horrible but they need a lot more than simply serviceable QBs imo.  Was hoping Paton might be an improvement over Elway but....

Yeah, I wasn't really expecting a QB but I thought they all might be gone by #9.  I could have seen them trade up a couple spots to snag one of them.  When two of them drop in your lap I'm not sure how you pass on that gift. 

4 minutes ago, Mavric said:

It's a passing league.  You have to have a stud QB and guys that can stop the pass on the other side of the ball.  So I'm not going to complain about getting possibly the best CB in the draft.

But with huge question marks at QB, I hope the Broncos don't regret passing on BOTH Fields and Jones when they fell in their lap.  Or Micah Parson for that matter.

Of course, maybe they'll go all-in to land Aaron Rodgers now.  Which would have me almost wanting to dance naked in the street.

Yeah, when I saw more about Rodgers being disgruntled that was my hope as well. I don't believe they're going to do anything until they significantly upgrade at QB.