The 2022 Congressional Elections

22 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Which is BS.  I have three kids that have graduated or just about to graduate and not one of them have said they have been called racist, been made to feel racist...etc. while being in college.  This is just another made up BS from Republicans who want to demonize higher education.

I wasn’t responding to you or your post.  My post actually isn’t BS. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, Archy1221 said:

I wasn’t responding to you or your post.  My post actually isn’t BS. 

Funny thing about message boards.  People can comment on various posts even though they aren't directly to them.  It's kind of how it works.

And, your post is BS.  Because it just parrots another Republican talking point attacking higher education as being these extreme liberal brainwashing institutions that are trying to make all these white people feel racist.  That's simply not true even though you have been told that over and over again.

• Plus1 4
21 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Funny thing about message boards.  People can comment on various posts even though they aren't directly to them.  It's kind of how it works.

And, your post is BS.  Because it just parrots another Republican talking point attacking higher education as being these extreme liberal brainwashing institutions that are trying to make all these white people feel racist.  That's simply not true even though you have been told that over and over again.

either the heat is getting to you or you just want to figure someway to start an argument because the other funny thing about message boards is people usually comment on various posts with content that is relevant to the post they are commenting on.   It’s kinda how it works.  

My post was in response to another poster saying wait until these people get called worse things than racist or sexist when ON THEIR MANUAL LABOR JOB, NOT WHILE IN COLLEGE.   

My post also had nothing to do with college being an issue or not.  It was strictly a post about being called racist and how that is about as bad as it gets for being unfairly called something. 

• Fire 1
27 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

How would the kid who's never gone to college know he's going to be told he was bad? Or is the allegation that the kid went to college and he was told that, and thus left?

Because you're right, that's straight out of the right-wing White persecution complex playbook. 

• Plus1 2
41 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

either the heat is getting to you or you just want to figure someway to start an argument because the other funny thing about message boards is people usually comment on various posts with content that is relevant to the post they are commenting on.   It’s kinda how it works.  

My post was in response to another poster saying wait until these people get called worse things than racist or sexist when ON THEIR MANUAL LABOR JOB, NOT WHILE IN COLLEGE.   

My post also had nothing to do with college being an issue or not.  It was strictly a post about being called racist and how that is about as bad as it gets for being unfairly called something. 

And, he had responded to me talking about some kid who claimed he didn't go to college because he didn't want to be made to feel like he was racist or sexist. 

You see, he and I were having that conversation.  Then, you responded...which is perfectly fine because this is a message board....with a simple comment.  Which, leads people to believe you're talking about the original subject he and I were having.  Which....was about kids not going to college because they didn't want to be called racist.

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, funhusker said:

Those kids going into the trades are going to be called a lot worse when they get on the job site!

But everyone on those job sites takes it and learns to give it back. No snowflakes allowed or you wash out. :D

• Plus1 1

14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I wasn’t talking about the voters. That’s the part you’re not getting and won’t get. 

Who did “Leadership” endorse?   That’s the part you aren’t getting and continue to be wrong about.  Which is why it’s good for you to see these outcomes 

• Plus1 1