The 2022 Congressional Elections

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Like this. 

Liz Cheney is a prime example. Voted for Trump issues better than most …..and.  

And…..Liz the absolute exception to the rule you have claimed to establish.  It’s almost like your just making things up with no research backing it up:dunno

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/03/24/politics/kevin-mccarthy-backs-liz-cheney-primary-challenger/index.html

McCarthy's vengeance against Cheney, however, does not extend to the other nine House Republicans who voted to impeach Trump: "I support them," McCarthy told CNN.

9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No….I said if you go against Trump, leadership won’t back you. 

And again, verifiably wrong yet you won’t admit it 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
On 6/21/2022 at 10:34 AM, BigRedBuster said:

So, some males who have never been to college, aren't going because they don't like being told they are racist, sexist...etc.  That sounds like they have bought into the Republican mantra.  It's awesome if some are getting into the trades.  We need those people.

I think I missed this. I doubt very much that teenage boys about to go to college are watching FOX news. You would be lucky if they are up on current events. They certainly are not watching either political party with a few odd exceptions. I have two teenage boys. From what I see from them and their friends, they watch YouTube videos and TikTok videos for their information. Most of those are someone doing something stupid (funny) or topics on what they are interested in….cars, games…whatever. Not sure how they buy into the Republican mantra. They are even less influenced by their parents and more influenced by their peers. Maybe they get this message in HS.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

17 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

And…..Liz the absolute exception to the rule you have claimed to establish.  It’s almost like your just making things up with no research backing it up:dunno

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/03/24/politics/kevin-mccarthy-backs-liz-cheney-primary-challenger/index.html

McCarthy's vengeance against Cheney, however, does not extend to the other nine House Republicans who voted to impeach Trump: "I support them," McCarthy told CNN.

And again, verifiably wrong yet you won’t admit it 

McCarthy's vengeance against Cheney is because she is refused to let go of J6 and is participating in the investigation into J6 and because his actions that day and those following make McCarthy look bad.  Plain and simple.  Calling out Trump, then going to Mar-a-lago and kissing his a$$ and then refusing to cooperate with J6C . McCarthy would prefer that J6 be swept under the rug and forgotten about.  He can spin it any way he wants, but anyone with an open mind can see this.  Cheney is a Patriot.  McCarthy is a sleaze ball.  One of these two Republicans has been chastised, censured and is currently being driven out of the party because of this.  The other is among the top leadership and may soon be the House Speaker.  Although D's certainly aren't perfect and I don't agree with everything on the Democratic Agenda, this is a perfect example of why I will never join these a$$h@!es and identify myself as a Republican.  

• Plus1 4
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

No dispute here.  

I know. Trying to overthrow a democratically elected President is absolutely a NOTHING-burger even with well documented proof and testimony from Republicans and members of Trumps inner circle.

Just MOVE ON Liz Cheney. I mean, the Founding Father's wrote the constitution so we could just violate it. DemoRATs are dumb for not doing it first.  What about that is so hard for these RINOs to understand. 

#MAGA #MexicansAreRapistsAndMurderers #injectbleach #stopthesteal 

Regards,

-Trump Voters

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
13 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I know. Trying to overthrow a democratically elected President is absolutely a NOTHING-burger even with well documented proof and testimony from Republicans and members of Trumps inner circle.

Just MOVE ON Liz Cheney. I mean, the Founding Father's wrote the constitution so we could just violate it. DemoRATs are dumb for not doing it first.  What about that is so hard for these RINOs to understand. 

#MAGA #MexicansAreRapistsAndMurderers #injectbleach #stopthesteal 

Regards,

-Trump Voters

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/politico-reporter-says-congressional-democrats-told-her-jan-6-is-not-a-top-tier-issue-nobody-gives-a-bleep/

regards,

-Democrat politicians.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Yeah, Republicans like you are never going to vote any other way. You'll twist anything to rationalize your vote for the party. When they say "nobody gives a s#!t" they're referring to voters like you who'd rather vote to tear down the 250 year old American experiment of Liberal Democracy rather than let a Democrat win. 

Now, I get it: when the bloated Cheeto said Mexicans are rapists and murderers you percolated in your seat with excitement. But the last time you voted we ended up with a pandemic that unnecessarily killed 320,000 Americans, so maybe sit the next one out, please?

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Yeah, Republicans like you are never going to vote any other way. You'll twist anything to rationalize your vote for the party. When they say "nobody gives a s#!t" they're referring to voters like you who'd rather vote to tear down the 250 year old American experiment of Liberal Democracy rather than let a Democrat win. 

Now, I get it: when the bloated Cheeto said Mexicans are rapists and murderers you percolated in your seat with excitement. But the last time you voted we ended up with a pandemic that unnecessarily killed 320,000 Americans, so maybe sit the next one out, please?

:ahhhhhhhh

People in Your own party are saying no one gives a s#!t.  Take it up with them.  

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Guess what group of voters is leaving the intolerant left in droves….yep the Hispanic population.   

Since you all are in the habit of talking about Europe when it comes to gas oil and inflation….how many in the EU unnecessarily does from Covid?  I’m sure you have that number handy to share.  

• Plus1 2
24 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

:ahhhhhhhh

People in Your own party are saying no one gives a s#!t.  Take it up with them.  

They were referring to voters like you who will vote for Republicans even if they destroy Democracy.

20 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Guess what group of voters is leaving the intolerant left in droves….yep the Hispanic population.   

Since you all are in the habit of talking about Europe when it comes to gas oil and inflation….how many in the EU unnecessarily does from Covid?  I’m sure you have that number handy to share.  

Hispanic voters voting for Republicans does not make what Trump said - and what you supported twice with your vote - any less racist and vile.

As for your Cheetos handling of Covid, that analysis was reported here.

Screenshot_20220623-111944_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e2abc25c87a0d69f5e0e7a88e482d70c.jpg

According to the latest data from Johns Hopkins, found here, the US is second in the world in deaths per 100k people. The vast majority of those deaths are among the unvaccinated, as shown in the first link.

Comparing it to the Eurozone is difficult, but the average deaths per 100k people in Italy, the UK, Portugal, France, Spain, and Germany would be an average number of deaths: 234 in the Eurozone vs 308 (per 100k) in America, nearly 25% less.

Extrapolated out to the 1,000,000 or so people who've died so far, that's 250k more people than Europe.

Screenshot_20220623-112549_Chrome.thumb.jpg.34d55a61dc9bf04cd9f040ae30f9aa41.jpg

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

They were referring to voters like you who will vote for Republicans even if they destroy Democracy.

Hispanic voters voting for Republicans does not make what Trump said - and what you supported twice with your vote - any less racist and vile.

As for your Cheetos handling of Covid, that analysis was reported here.

Screenshot_20220623-111944_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e2abc25c87a0d69f5e0e7a88e482d70c.jpg

According to the latest data from Johns Hopkins, found here, the US is second in the world in deaths per 100k people. The vast majority of those deaths are among the unvaccinated, as shown in the first link.

Comparing it to the Eurozone is difficult, but the average deaths per 100k people in Italy, the UK, Portugal, France, Spain, and Germany would be an average number of deaths: 234 in the Eurozone vs 308 (per 100k) in America, nearly 25% less.

Extrapolated out to the 1,000,000 or so people who've died so far, that's 250k more people than Europe.

Screenshot_20220623-112549_Chrome.thumb.jpg.34d55a61dc9bf04cd9f040ae30f9aa41.jpg

You are aware Cheeto wasn’t President in the timeframe you are referring to with the excess death graph:dunno.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1