The 2022 Congressional Elections

1 hour ago, commando said:

trump.   immigrants are rapists and drug dealers.    archy.    yay....dear leader speaks the truth

funhusker refrences trumps words         archy...how dare you call them rapists and drug dealers

Trolls gonna troll.

He’s smart enough to know my point.  Why he’s still here is beyond me…

Mods???? :dunno

Edit: I did report it.  I’m pretty sure there is a rule about intentionally posting things for a response.  @Archy1221 obviously knows my post was in regards to Trump and GOP.  If he doesn’t????

He might have to admit he just didn’t have a clue :dunno

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Trolls gonna troll.

He’s smart enough to know my point.  Why he’s still here is beyond me…

Mods???? :dunno

Edit: I did report it.  I’m pretty sure there is a rule about intentionally posting things for a response.  @Archy1221 obviously knows my post was in regards to Trump and GOP.  If he doesn’t????

He might have to admit he just didn’t have a clue :dunno

1) you didn’t reference Trump in any way,  I quotes no nothing 

2) Trump didn’t actually say what you are claiming him to say in totality.  
3) I didn’t attack you personally or troll.  Made a comment about your post being not so nice.
4) interesting how you don’t want people with differing opinion around.  It’s telling.  
5) if you are worried about board rules, I’m pretty sure calling others trolls is against it. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

3) I didn’t attack you personally or troll.  Made a comment about your post being not so nice.
4) interesting how you don’t want people with differing opinion around.  It’s telling.  
5) if you are worried about board rules, I’m pretty sure calling others trolls is against it. 

That’s like accusing me of not referencing Santa if I say the “bearded guy yelling ho ho ho”…

Good try.

• Plus1 1
30 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Btw:  I never called you a troll.

Humans are weird.  We can take offense to meaningless things, but forget about getting smacked in the mouth.  We pick and choose whatever makes us feel good, no matter how dumb we look.

Several of the posts in the last few pages here are little else but inflammatory and aren't doing much to generate productive conversation  @funhusker @Archy1221

Please get back on topic and take the accusations/defenses of trolling to the Woodshed. If you don't like what the other person has to say then put them on ignore. And please do not take up any more thread space arguing this moving forward. Thank you.

• Plus1 2