The 2022 Congressional Elections

5 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/warnock-denies-his-church-evicts-tenants-three-eviction-notices-were-filed-last-week/amp/

Warnock’s claim that there have been no evictions from Columbia Tower during the pandemic is not true.

Fulton County marshals carried out two court-ordered writs of possession against Columbia Tower residents during the pandemic, court records show.

One was carried out on Aug. 17, 2020, against a woman who was sued in March 2020 for just $28.55 in past-due rent, court records show. The tenant had vacated the building when the writ of possession was carried out. She would have been forcibly ejected from the apartment, however, if she was there when authorities arrived.

Columbia Tower dismissed four other eviction lawsuits it had filed against residents during the pandemic, but only after they paid excessive court fees that far exceeded their monthly rent.

You’re trying really hard to convince people that the guy running against Warnock should be elected. 

The absolute only way someone would think that idiot belongs in the Senate is purely based on party politics.  Nothing else. 

Congrats for proving that.  

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

And is pastor of the church that evicts people for $100 due, and covers up sex crimes against minors (allegedly).  Yep sounds like a smart and thoughtful person.  :lol:

When I said “thoughtful”, I wasn’t meaning warm and fuzzy or cute and cuddly. I’m talking about actually being able to put thoughts together in a coherent manner.  Something the other guy just can not do. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

7 hours ago, TGHusker said:

My goodness - if he gets elected, it is time to turn off the lights on true democracy in this country.  I don't care if you lean left or right - how can anyone be in their right mind to vote for this guy.  I'd vote for Warnick based on intelligence alone - even if he leans more left than I.  The GOP is becoming a party of idiots - what does that say about our country. 

This 

3t4wwr.gif

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, commando said:

amirite?

FiOCrJAXoAAfKI4?format=jpg&name=900x900

OMG...That's exactly what I think about when I see these three.  Ted and Linsey are parading him around and doing all the talking.  They prop him up in the middle so people can see he's black, then do all the talking.  Hershal says a few small tidbits just to prove he still can't put a full sentence together.

• Plus1 1