The 2022 Congressional Elections

29 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

She just can't handle not being relavant or the focus of attention.  She's also playing the long game for her upcoming election, hoping to get money from R's.  I'll not be surprised if she totally goes that way if she feels she needs to win.

Bring on Ruben Gallego.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

1 hour ago, nic said:

Depends on whether the Republicans can find a real candidate.

He isn't wrong. The path for Manchin is pretty narrow. Although not impossible.

Let's not forget how truly terrible, moronic, idiotic and stupid the Republican candidates for office are. Their midterm performance was so terrible you have to compare it to the midterms after 9/11 and Watergate to find similar results. That's essentially how the public is viewing Republicans now. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

He isn't wrong. The path for Manchin is pretty narrow. Although not impossible.

Let's not forget how truly terrible, moronic, idiotic and stupid the Republican candidates for office are. Their midterm performance was so terrible you have to compare it to the midterms after 9/11 and Watergate to find similar results. That's essentially how the public is viewing Republicans now. 

Exempli gratia

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

And yet she still nearly won.

It truly boggles the mind how lost Republican voters are.

I mean, the moronic nature of the party was obvious to anybody who listened to Trump for more than 3 seconds in 2015, but here we are. 

Walker was close to. There are a lot of dumbass voters out there.

• Plus1 2

6 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

And yet she still nearly won.

It truly boggles the mind how lost Republican voters are.

I mean, the moronic nature of the party was obvious to anybody who listened to Trump for more than 3 seconds in 2015, but here we are. 

It was obvious to anyone in 2015 that listened to Trump for 3 seconds…..but not through a cult followers filter.  

• Plus1 1