2021 Spring Notes - Running Back

Yeah I am a little perplexed about Stepp injury. He didn't know about the injury and our staff didn't know about it before here transfered here? Seems odd that neither  USC didn't know about it or did not disclose it. Stepp didn't know about it or didn't disclose it and our staff didn't do a medical evaluation before he came here... 

15 minutes ago, RichardHangslow said:

Yeah I am a little perplexed about Stepp injury. He didn't know about the injury and our staff didn't know about it before here transfered here? Seems odd that neither  USC didn't know about it or did not disclose it. Stepp didn't know about it or didn't disclose it and our staff didn't do a medical evaluation before he came here... 

Sounds like it was either misdiagnosed or they didn't understand the full extent of it prior to him getting here.  Not sure how they discovered it but they decided to do whatever to get it healed the right way so he'll be good come summer.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

I was just saying I'm another thread: better hope the Earvin hype is real, because all the other RBs we've brought in need to be kept in bubble wrap. Like... maybe we should be putting RBs in green no-contact jerseys (shudder).

Your mind might wander to relatively dark places if you happen to witness a Nebraska football practice in which the Huskers have only two scholarship running backs on hand. 

During Wednesday's practice — 30 minutes of which were open to media — Nebraska had only two scholarship running backs suited up (freshmen Marvin Scott and Gabe Ervin).

https://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/sipple/steven-m-sipple-with-stepp-shelved-a-husker-fans-mind-may-wander-to-unpleasant-places/article_a1bef88c-48df-5343-b569-7d468cf85647.html