2021 Spring Notes - Linebackers

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Ok, I don’t remember the Chris Kaleravic (sp?) transfer. Does this kid have a chance to contribute? He was mentioned today. 

I think there's a very good chance he plays a lot and might start.  Was one of the highest scoring athletically on the team and was a very solid LB at UNI.

8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ok, I don’t remember the Chris Kolarevic (sp?) transfer. Does this kid have a chance to contribute? He was mentioned today. 

Likely be the 3rd linebacker and major special teams contributor/starter. Between him and Henrich for the 3rd linebacker spot.

Korlarevic is one I'm interested in watching. Supposedly he's built thick, more quick than fast, and pretty damn solid fundamentally. We'll probably see a good bit of him.

Was Heinrich a 5*, or high 4*? 
seemed like we kept a big time recruit in State? 

I know he was injured as a FR and the whole “don’t waste a year” on covid and redshirt thing, but I think we need to see him come into his own soon. 

I know it takes time to run w “small a$$ high school players and make every play” type guys from not much competition  to chasing tOSU type players and D1, but he is at least progressing and showing?  

im glad there’s competition w the transfer and older guys, but we need some big in state guys to show also 

4 minutes ago, I am I said:

I know he was injured as a FR and the whole “don’t waste a year” on covid and redshirt thing, but I think we need to see him come into his own soon. 

I know it takes time to run w “small a$$ high school players and make every play” type guys from not much competition  to chasing tOSU type players and D1, but he is at least progressing and showing?  

im glad there’s competition w the transfer and older guys, but we need some big in state guys to show also 

Henrich was pretty much a mid-four star but one of the higher-rated guys we've signed recently.  Not really that close to a five-star but pretty good.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, I am I said:

Nebraska football has only ever landed two five star recruits by 247 composite - Marlon Lucky class of 2005 and Chris Septak class of 2000. Only the top 30ish high school kids in the nation are 5 star recruits. 

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ok, I don’t remember the Chris Kolarevic (sp?) transfer. Does this kid have a chance to contribute? He was mentioned today. 

Maybe a little, but not too much.  If I remember correctly, he was the bass player for Nirvana.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...