Top 5 Underrated Huskers for 2021

22 hours ago, NUance said:

Not the worst just because we beat them.  Penn State and Rutgers were both pretty solid teams last year.  Around the middle of the B10.  (Which is surprising for Rutgers.)

To me Penn St was not playing good football when we played them.  Rutgers did well for Rutgers but I didn't think they were very good.  

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

To me Penn St was not playing good football when we played them.  Rutgers did well for Rutgers but I didn't think they were very good.  

Yeah, I was just going by the B10 standings.  LINK  But last season was so screwed up with so many games missed, there's a lot of uncertainty about how things played out. 

1 hour ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Rutgers is going to be a giant PITA going forward as I think Schiano is doing some really good things.  He's making some serious hay on the recruiting trail.

As for the original thread.  I think those are all good names.  Agree with another poster that I'd probably slot in Will Nixon in the 5 slot over Black.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
3 hours ago, Xmas32 said:

Rutgers is going to be a giant PITA going forward as I think Schiano is doing some really good things.  He's making some serious hay on the recruiting trail.

Definitely, he is perfect for that job and a reason why it's not always a good decision to keep climbing the ladder.  They will be making bowls and pulling upsets soon.

For the thread....I don't care at all who it is but please let someone actually turn out to be underrated. Anyone at all please overachieve.

• Plus1 2