Heinrich Haarberg

The good news is that Haarberg already throws the ball better than Luke McCaffrey ever will. Just don't expect him to know the whole offense or how to read a P5-level defense just yet, m'kay?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, Toe said:

The good news is that Haarberg already throws the ball better than Luke McCaffrey ever will. Just don't expect him to know the whole offense or how to read a P5-level defense just yet, m'kay?

Who are you and who let you into the NU fan club? Don’t you know that unreasonable expectations is what we Husker fans are known for?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

4 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

And if Haarberg ever throws 5 INT's in a single game like Allen did against NU, many fans will be calling for his benching.

If he throws a pass that is tipped and falls harmlessly to the turf...fans will be calling for his benching. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 5

From what little I've seen of Haarberg it almost seems like he might be more likely to overthrow a receiver than underthrow.  Again limited to just the spring game but you have to love the arm strength.  He seems faster than I was expecting and looked good evading the rush.

4 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

Has a ton of potential. He could really benefit if Adrian comes back for the 2022 season and get two years of learning behind Adrian before being thrust into the starting position. 

Yep, this is a kid that you have redshirt and take the reigns as a RS Soph in the perfect world. 

1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

From what little I've seen of Haarberg it almost seems like he might be more likely to overthrow a receiver than underthrow.  Again limited to just the spring game but you have to love the arm strength.  He seems faster than I was expecting and looked good evading the rush.

ON deep balls, over throw is much less likely to get picked off that an under throw. I am ok with this :)! 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1