Omar Manning

26 minutes ago, Big Red Viking said:

Let's hope he can deliver the same results during a game.

I think that's how I feel about the entire offense at this point but just looking at him he's easily the most imposing looking wide receiver we've had here in a long long time.  I wish the B1G season were starting today as I just want to see him out there in a B1G game finally because when he's actually out there playing even if just practicing he certainly looks the part.  Big, strong and looks like he still has wheels for his size.

2 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

I think that's how I feel about the entire offense at this point but just looking at him he's easily the most imposing looking wide receiver we've had here in a long long time.  I wish the B1G season were starting today as I just want to see him out there in a B1G game finally because when he's actually out there playing even if just practicing he certainly looks the part.  Big, strong and looks like he still has wheels for his size.

Ever*

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, deedsker said:

I would still take 2007 Corp of Mo Purify,  Frantz Hardy, Todd Peterson, Nate Swift, and Terence Nunn with a young add ons of Menelik Holt and Niles Paul.

I think this is easy to say because of hindsight. Of course I would rather take the proven players. From an ability standpoint, Omar, Betts, Toure, Alante, Martin, Nixon, Grimes, Neville, and Hardy as a collective, surpass the ability of those you listed by a wide margin. Talent doesn't equal productivity but these guys are the best collection of raw talent this program has ever had at that position. 

• Plus1 5
1 minute ago, Vince R. said:

I think this is easy to say because of hindsight. Of course I would rather take the proven players. From an ability standpoint, Omar, Betts, Toure, Alante, Martin, Nixon, Grimes, Neville, and Hardy as a collective, surpass the ability of those you listed by a wide margin. Talent doesn't equal productivity but these guys are the best collection of raw talent this program has ever had at that position. 

If this team gets good to real good QB play in the 2021 season, then the offense is gonna have a breakout year because of what you just mentioned.  

• Plus1 1