** 2021 Opponent Previews : Oklahoma (Game 4) **

On 9/14/2021 at 6:52 AM, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

The fact Tulane gave them a run for their money leaves me hope.  If there defense isn't very good like some say then I don't see how we don't stick with them.  I have a feeling Frost will have some new wrinkle he has been saving for this game.  Much like he did for Ohio St.  Not saying they are going to come out in the I-formation but maybe we see more of the option they have been running and some passes off of it.

Avoid this wrinkle

2 hours ago, Decked said:

FYI OU leads the country with 63 QB pressures this season according to PFF college. It’s going to be a bloodbath for this OL. 

Martinez should be making his decision tonight, that once the pocket breaks down he is running. If he starts thinking about that tonight and starts thinking about what decision he will make when that happens, then by tomorrow it may only take him 2 seconds to take off running.

I'm going to sit back, watch Nebraska/OU and enjoy a pork chop.   There is no reason to let this game ruin my day or week or season.  It's not a conference game.  But it is a cool thing to see these guys play again. Sooners are heavily favored, but the Huskers might surprise some people. And I might even have 2 pork chops! Or three

• Oh Yeah! 4
23 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

If we could barely cover those team's receivers, why did they only score 7 and 3 points on us?  

Maybe their coaches aren't very smart.

Same could be said about Frost the last couple years.  His offense could put up numbers but not points. 

• Plus1 1