** 2021 Opponent Previews : Ohio State (Game 9) **

14 minutes ago, Husker03 said:

Puff, puff, pass.

On defense, that is literally what Chins said his defensive scheme is, all year.  Give up short pass, corners tackle them.  Don't give up big play.  And be tough in red zone. 

On offense, we literally put up tons of yards per game.  Scoring points, not so much. 

The Huskers have not lost by more than one score in 14 games.  The game is in Lincoln. I don't care if you are afraid of what could happen.

So if a conference game vs a playoff contender is not worth your time and excitement and anticipation, then go watch some team beat Kansas.  That way you can be happy.

• Oh Yeah! 1

14 minutes ago, admo said:

On defense, that is literally what Chins said his defensive scheme is, all year.  Give up short pass, corners tackle them.  Don't give up big play.  And be tough in red zone. 

On offense, we literally put up tons of yards per game.  Scoring points, not so much. 

The Huskers have not lost by more than one score in 14 games.  The game is in Lincoln. I don't care if you are afraid of what could happen.

So if a conference game vs a playoff contender is not worth your time and excitement and anticipation, then go watch some team beat Kansas.  That way you can be happy.

I love where your head is at. I’ll be beyond happy is they all don’t fold tomorrow. OSU is by far the most dominant team we will face this year and they come at a great time for them and the worst time for us. I am about the most optimistic Husker fan I know, and even I can’t find much worth hoping for tomorrow. 

That said, I’ll be in memorial cheering my heart out. I wish I could follow another team. It would hurt sooo much less. But there will be no happiness in my Saturday’s until the Huskers don’t suck. 

• Oh Yeah! 1