** 2021 Opponent Previews : @ Wisconsin (Game 11) **

2 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

We’re still interesting to the TV executives.  At least we still have that.  

I actually think Nebraska is one of the most interesting teams in America for anyone paying attention.  We aren't in line for a championship.  But, every single game of ours is competitive and close.....even against top rated teams.  We are also interesting for the wrong reasons of......how can this team be losing like this?

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 2
On 10/4/2021 at 5:35 PM, man eating mastodon said:

Huskers will skull drag these fools all game long.  42  17 Huskers   book it

Hope so.  But it's a tough call for many reasons (those reasons really stacked up this past week or two).  Looking at the Badgers' scores we see that they have one hell of a stingy defense.  Two of their three losses were exceptions to that, those against Notre Dame and Michigan.  The other one a low scoring loss to Penn State. 

I feel badly for our O line in this coming game.. and of course Adrian, too.  I'm hoping we can find ways to get down field;  the comparative stats say no, we can't.  But, again, I'm hoping we can find a way. 

Hate to say it but your score prediction looks okay except for the winner and loser.  But, I'll go out on a limb and say we will find a way as the shakeup of this past several days will have our boys on fire and we'll win it in a close game. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

We’re still interesting to the TV executives.  At least we still have that.  

Credit to the Nebraska fans. It's the only thing we've had going for us the last two decades. It's reasons if we ever become eligible for a bowl game again we will be highly desired by many top bowls. It's been so long I don't even know what the hierarchy of the Big Ten bowls are, but I could see if we become bowl eligible and it's somehow debatable between us and a few other teams on Big Ten Bowl #3-5, we will be getting the 3rd best Big Ten bowl.