Got Them Online - Need Spring Game Tickets To Watch Son's On Field Perfomance

I'm looking for 4 tickets to the Spring Game.

TL;DR

Two years ago my son and I drove from Ann Arbor for the Spring game. It was a last minute decision. We were there for two reasons, football and to tour HuskerVision. The tour worked, he choose DONU and enrolled in the j-school. He's interning at HuskerVision. He's been doing a lot of baseball and softball games. He put in for the Spring Game. He feels getting a slot here is key to getting a slot for fall football. He got it, Cam4 in the sw endzone. So Mom, Dad, and his gf are coming out, Grandpa is coming from KC.

GBR!

sg19.jpg.98b940287fb6dc25b3a4f46dc6ce3e53.jpg

• Plus1 2

• Gage County changed the title to Got Them Online - Need Spring Game Tickets To Watch Son's On Field Perfomance
  • 2 weeks later...

My son worked the 2nd and 4th quarters. His shot on the Liewer's TD was replied on  HuskerVision. The kid is living his dream, he wanted to be on the field on game day. The Spring Game is his way of getting his foot in the door for fall football. He's worked several events, M/W gymnastics, W Senior Day basketball, softball, baseball, and soccer.

camera4.thumb.jpg.e6df991b3650e54cb5933a2973a62e23.jpg

• Plus1 1
  • 4 months later...