Jump to content

Thunderin' Bolts vs. Rutgers


How will Nebraska fare?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts


  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Friday, April 30 (6:30 PM) Pitching: LHP Cade Povich (4-1) vs. LHP Harry Rutkowski (2-2) TV/Streaming: BTN+ Radio: Husker Sports Network   Saturday, May 1 (4 PM) Pitching: RHP Chance Hroch (3-1)

It's Friday baby!!! It's popcorn, apple pie and baseball baby!!!  It's GO TIME!!!   Say it with me now, GO BIG RED!!!!

I had to stop listening during the 3rd, what was the dust up the announcers are referring to? Something about the play at the plate by NU to get the out?

Posted Images


9 minutes ago, caveman99 said:

I had to stop listening during the 3rd, what was the dust up the announcers are referring to? Something about the play at the plate by NU to get the out?

Yes, and then it was the inside the park homerun, someone said something in the Rutgers dugout. Hopefully we find out about it after the game.

 

Also Indiana lost to Iowa.

Link to post
2 minutes ago, hskrfan4life said:

Yes, and then it was the inside the park homerun, someone said something in the Rutgers dugout. Hopefully we find out about it after the game.

 

Also Indiana lost to Iowa.

I came back to the radio call right after the inside the park HR. Rutgers said something after the HR?

Link to post
Just now, caveman99 said:

I came back to the radio call right after the inside the park HR. Rutgers said something after the HR?

I think they were chirping because of how Hallmark celebrated i think, or back and forth

  • Plus1 1
Link to post

Just now, hskrfan4life said:

I think they were chirping because of how Hallmark celebrated i think, or back and forth

Well then, won’t this series be fun!

  • Plus1 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.






×
×
  • Create New...