The trumpet alt-reality election recount extravaganza t2o electrick boogaloop-be-bop-a-ree-bop

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

This guy is one of the "auditors?" 

And they're looking for bamboo because bamboo only exists in "south Asia?"  And that's going to prove....... ?

If I lived in Arizona and paid taxes there, I'd be FURIOUS that my tax dollars are paying for this clown show. 

Fun fact: One year our company gave everyone a bamboo plant for their office... in Nebraska. 

• Plus1 1

38 minutes ago, commando said:

do you really believe that?  if so...you are in too deep.

I am not deep in anything...except maybe the knee deep hyperbole always offered when "guessing" at what an outcome "might have been". 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, knapplc said:

And they're looking for bamboo because bamboo only exists in "south Asia?"  And that's going to prove....... ?

If I lived in Arizona and paid taxes there, I'd be FURIOUS that my tax dollars are paying for this clown show. 

There are varieties of bamboo native to North America. Many varieties from other continents will grow in the US, including varieties that will survive in Arizona and even Nebraska.

http://bamboogarden.com/cold hardy bamboo.html

14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Good thing you don’t live there then 

Unfortunately the complete idiots conducting this are doing it for show, so that the millions of other @Archy1221's that live in an alternative reality will descend further into the abyss that is the GOP once the "results" are shown. 

I get it. You hate America. You hate Democracy. "Owning the libs" is your new party platform. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

47 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Great job Republicans.  :clap

You are pathetic.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

taking the term "bamboozled" to the next level

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Member that time when Gore put up a fight, then did the right thing for the good of the country. Peppridge Farm remembers.

I voted for Bush that year. I think it's the last time I voted Republican.

4 hours ago, knapplc said:

I don't know what triggered this response but... this ain't it.  

Just thinking about how a white cop shot an unarmed white woman and most everyone here is cool with it...but blow their collective tops if the cop is white and the victim is black, regardless of the circumstances 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, DevoHusker said:

Just thinking about how a white cop shot an unarmed white woman and most everyone here is cool with it...but blow their collective tops if the cop is white and the victim is black, regardless of the circumstances 

This is a demonstrable lie, but if it helps to focus on this rather than the criminal acts that seditionist was engaging in when she was shot, then that says more about you than anything.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

This is a demonstrable lie, but if it helps to focus on this rather than the criminal acts that seditionist was engaging in when she was shot, then that says more about you than anything.

What can you demonstrate, from my example, that is incorrect. And the fact if you say "she had it coming" for this and not when it happens for fighting and assaulting a cop...depending on the race of the victim...says more about you and your true "leanings" regardless of what you say on here

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Unfortunately the complete idiots conducting this are doing it for show, so that the millions of other @Archy1221's that live in an alternative reality will descend further into the abyss that is the GOP once the "results" are shown. 

I get it. You hate America. You hate Democracy. "Owning the libs" is your new party platform. 

That was funny.  Glad you feel better now

• Plus1 1