The trumpet alt-reality election recount extravaganza t2o electrick boogaloop-be-bop-a-ree-bop

13 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

That was funny.  Glad you feel better now

Hopefully they move on to other core investigations the Republican constituency cares about: Jewish space lasers, the climate change hoax (from China), the basement of every pizza parlor in the country, the cabal of alien lizards installing a New World Order, chem-trails, etc.

You know, the things that really drive the standard Republican voter.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Hopefully they move on to other core investigations the Republican constituency cares about: Jewish space lasers, the climate change hoax (from China), the basement of every pizza parlor in the country, the cabal of alien lizards installing a New World Order, chem-trails, etc.

You know, the things that really drive the standard Republican voter.

Maybe.  But doubtful. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

I thought Trump was friends with the North Koreans. Wouldn't these ballots be helping him?

All the fake ballots from the Norks just prove it was rigged. 

Rigged elections - now with bamboo fibers!

On 5/5/2021 at 4:11 PM, DevoHusker said:

Just thinking about how a white cop shot an unarmed white woman and most everyone here is cool with it...but blow their collective tops if the cop is white and the victim is black, regardless of the circumstances 

I gotta admit, if the one invading marauder that the D.C. police had shot had been black,  I would have to rethink my reaction. But that didn't happen.

But you gotta admit, Devo, Fox News and other Republican apologists almost broke their necks looking the other way when the insurrectionists smashed one cop's head in a door, attacked another  cop with an American flag, and literally took a s#!t on the floor of the U.S. Capitol Building.  Not to mention threatening to kill members of Congress and at the very least physically stop the certification of the Presidential election per the explicit wishes of the President of the United States. 

There's plenty of hypocrisy to go around, but if you want to compare circumstances it's not that close. 

• Plus1 3

On 5/5/2021 at 2:43 PM, ZRod said:

Member that time when Gore put up a fight, then did the right thing for the good of the country. Peppridge Farm remembers.

Gore only needed to prove a small amount of malfeasance in one state to make his case, and his evidence was every bit as good or better than the breathless anecdotes from the Trump camp. Imagine if Gore had taken that route. At the time, George Bush had been declared the winner only by the TV networks. What if it had remained too close to call for days, allowing for maximum scrutiny? 

I honestly think that people didn't fight for Al Gore because he didn't inspire that much passion, and he was caught in the middle of some generic Clinton fatigue. It occurred to me at the time that nothing in Florida would have mattered if Al Gore had simply carried his home state of Tennessee, which he didn't.  Hard to believe, but GW Bush had run as a centrist in 2000, promising to work across the aisle, which he didn't. 

As for the bamboo tracing and China ballot conspiracies, I think you can trace these all back to The Epoch Times, a generally well-written but entirely agenda-driven publication of the Falun Gong which creates storylines to incite outrage against the ruling party in China.