The trumpet alt-reality election recount extravaganza t2o electrick boogaloop-be-bop-a-ree-bop

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

That the NYT author got the story wrong?  Yes that’s my response.  I don’t follow the Arizona audit outside of what’s posted here by others.  Overall I think periodic audits are a healthy things regardless of how close or outcome of an election.  Business’s do them regularly (I assume your does too) so why shouldn’t state election boards?  

hopefully they are done above board, with transparency, and full results published to the taxpayers.  If those aren’t met, I would not be for that process.  

Yeah...that bamboo residue is so important to look for without securing the ballots......even after the ballots have been counted multiple times.  

I'm fine with recounts or whatever.  But, if you think this is anywhere close to valid audit, you're doing nothing but fawning over party politics. 

• Plus1 3

12 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

If you don't follow the story, don't weigh in with an uninformed opinion.

And if you  actually did read what's been posted here, you wouldn't be uninformed. 

There's really not another side to this story. The audit is a freak show by people who know the party is willing to give them cover. 

Hard pass on you telling me what to do.  

It seems you don’t really understand what you are weighing in on here.  It seems you are just trying to dunk on something that was factually posted.  

The NYT author issued a correction to his/her story.  That’s not debatable, and that’s all I really commented on until buster chimed in.  At that point, I told him election audits in all states periodically would  be healthy if done the right way and I laid about a few parameters.  

At some point you should kinda understand what you speak of.  Helps the conversation moving forward instead of sideways.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Hard pass on you telling me what to do.  

It seems you don’t really understand what you are weighing in on here.  It seems you are just trying to dunk on something that was factually posted.  

The NYT author issued a correction to his/her story.  That’s not debatable, and that’s all I really commented on until buster chimed in.  At that point, I told him election audits in all states periodically would  be healthy if done the right way and I laid about a few parameters.  

At some point you should kinda understand what you speak of.  Helps the conversation moving forward instead of sideways.  

I'll admit I remain ignorant of the New York Times retraction, and what exactly it negates about the larger story being reported everywhere,  but seeing you desperately clinging to it while pretending not to be following the Arizona Recount Circus, is pure you.

I'm pretty sure my facts can beat up your facts.  

• Plus1 3

30 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I'll admit I remain ignorant of the New York Times retraction, and what exactly it negates about the larger story being reported everywhere,  but seeing you desperately clinging to it while pretending not to be following the Arizona Recount Circus, is pure you.

I'm pretty sure my facts can beat up your facts.  

Responding to your false narratives about me and what I posted wouldn’t be classified as “desperately clinging”.   It’s just correcting your false record.  That’s all.  

I’m happy for your “facts”. Good thing it’s not a facts MMA competition or mine would lose then.  I will just have to be content with being right.  

• Fire 1