The trumpet alt-reality election recount extravaganza t2o electrick boogaloop-be-bop-a-ree-bop

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Pretty much your entire posting history from supporting voter suppression laws, supporting Trump who literally tried to, and continues to try to, overturn democracy, Trump sycophants who supported Trump's attempts to overturn democracy, your wanting the likes of Cheney to move on rather than investigate Jan 6th, your support of this boondoggle in Arizona, your claiming the US is not a democracy, and on and on.  The plausible deniability card does fly here.

So now that's clear are your saying that the "results" of this "audit" will not end up in violence, or at the minimum end up with death threats to those who ran the election or those that Trumpist meatheads see as not acting on the results?   I really hope you're right. 

"What's the harm?"

Might be the most ignorant post in this forum. 

There are no current voter suppression laws currently voted on or being voted on.  Anyone who can vote will still be able to vote.  Please prove otherwise.  Your fantasy statements don’t really cut it. 

I certainly supported Trump as President and candidate. Also gave him the right to challenge the vote within the law.  After mid-December I didn’t support that and “posting history” shows that.  Please be accurate at some point.  

“Trump sychophants and Jan6th have nothing to do with me.  At some point be accurate.   

I didn’t say Cheney couldn’t investigate Jan 6th or cared if she did.   What Cheney had an issue with was that was all she would talk about and couldn’t move on in the press.  She needed to be a mouthpiece for the Republican agenda at the same time.   Again at some point be accurate. 

Im fine if Arizona audits their election.  Don’t really give a s#!t what your opinion is on the matter 

The US is Democratic Republic.  Do you not know this???  Not shocking I guess.  :facepalm:

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

Remember all this next time someone innocently suggests there's nothing wrong with auditing elections.

This was never an audit. It was always part of The Big Lie.

Doug Logan is the man responsible for the highly controversial election audit taking place in Arizona, the results of which could trigger violence among pro-Trump extremists. But now he’s also the star of a new conspiracy film baselessly claiming the CIA is behind a plot to steal the election from former president Donald Trump.

Logan, the CEO of Cyber Ninjas, was revealed Saturday night to be one of the stars of a new film called “The Deep Rig,” which also features Michael Flynn, the disgraced former national security adviser who has become one of the leading figures within the QAnon movement.

“If we don’t fix our election integrity now, we may no longer have a democracy,” Logan says toward the end of the film, according to Arizona Mirror’s Jerod MacDonald-Evoy, who attended Saturday’s premiere.

In the weeks leading up to the film’s release, many people had speculated about the voice of a person named simply as “Anon” in the trailer for the film. But on Saturday night it was confirmed that the voice was Logan, claiming without evidence that the CIA was somehow responsible for widespread election fraud.

The film was directed by Roger R. Richards, whose previous work includes a film that claimed 9/11 was the work of aliens. Despite this track record, Richards and his crew received unprecedented access to the audit floor prior to and during ballot counting. At one point in the film, MacDonald-Evoy reported, the film shows a close-up shot of a voter’s ballot. 

The premiere took place at the Dream City Church in north Phoenix, while thousands of others handed over $45 each to watch a simultaneous livestream of the film.

The film can also be licensed for $500 to those looking to host their own in-person screenings. The filmmakers say all the money will contribute to funding the Arizona audit, a subject that is shrouded in mystery.

The premiere was attended by Flynn’s brother Joseph, who is currently suing CNN for saying he was a QAnon follower, and Patrick Byrne, the Overstock.com founder who funded the film and provided the source material through his book of the same name.

Also in attendance was Karen Fann, the president of the Arizona Senate, who awarded the audit contract to Cyber Ninjas, even though the company had no experience running election audits.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Omaha-Husker said:

Not Trump specific, but I didn't see a better place to put this. Basically NY has completely f#&%ed up their mayoral election count. Not exactly great for the integrity of elections conversation.

they were checking the results and found a mistake and they are fixing it.    much how previous elections are double and triple checked before they are certified.  is it a big mistake?  yes...but they caught it.    

• Plus1 2
8 hours ago, commando said:

they were checking the results and found a mistake and they are fixing it.    much how previous elections are double and triple checked before they are certified.  is it a big mistake?  yes...but they caught it.    

I don’t know.  Maybe we should have BLM do an audit.  I’m sure we have a few posters here who would be okay with turning everything over to them to “just check”. :sarcasm

• Plus1 1