The trumpet alt-reality election recount extravaganza t2o electrick boogaloop-be-bop-a-ree-bop

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2021 at 10:38 PM, Danny Bateman said:

Their guy asked them to do this. Many of them didn't understand or care about the consequences and took the advice.

You almost feel bad grown adults could be this clueless and gullible.

But then you remember his vote(s) affect everyone just like yours. :facepalm:

• Plus1 1

30 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Just spitballing here, but if you were an Arizona taxpayer, is there any civil suit you could file against these f#&%ers for wasting your money and insulting your intelligence?  Also, it's practically straight up treason. 

practically?   it is an ongoing attempt to steal the election.  that is treason...but  almost the entire republican party supports and defends it

• Plus1 2
10 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Just spitballing here, but if you were an Arizona taxpayer, is there any civil suit you could file against these f#&%ers for wasting your money and insulting your intelligence?  Also, it's practically straight up treason. 

10 hours ago, commando said:

practically?   it is an ongoing attempt to steal the election.  that is treason...but  almost the entire republican party supports and defends it

It's not treason, at least by the legal definition. But I get the general point that it's destabilizing US democracy.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll just leave this here, I guess.

Meadow3s recently turned over a version of this to Congress.

Powerpoint for how Trump can declare a national emergency and claim the election was fraudulent, tossing out electron votes and counting only "legal" paper ones.

Devised by a guy Rudy leans on.

Holy sh#t.

Need to figure out how close this got to Trump next and what specific machinations he had in mind.

• Plus1 1

6 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Powerpoint for how Trump can declare a national emergency and claim the election was fraudulent, tossing out electron votes and counting only "legal" paper ones.

Holy sh#t.

Need to figure out how close this got to Trump next and what specific machinations he had in mind.

Well there were senator(S) who saw the presentation on like 1/4.  Would love to have a specific list on that one, but I'm sure we could guess who might be on it.  It was very specific.

So we know there were the Eastman memos, this ppt and also another from Jenna all rallying around how they could pull this off.

I'm grateful there are some smart. logical and fearless folks on that Jan6 Panel.  Having Liz Cheney there gives it some amazing street cred.

• Plus1 2
On 12/11/2021 at 12:13 PM, Danny Bateman said:

Holy sh#t.

Here's what I don't get about Meadows.  He turn this over and yet he refuses to testify.  This is amazing s#!t.

My speculation is that he knew he had to turn this over and he also knows that if he testifies and TELLS THE TRUTH that there is going to be some real s#!t flying around.  Heck, he might even be getting threats telling him not to testify.

• Plus1 2